G

Gorosei Informer

This is like the thousandth time you betrayed him
Title: Mr Reloaded and the Betray Betray Fruit

INT. WORSTGEN FORUMS - THREAD DISCUSSION - DAY

Mr Reloaded, a frequent member of the WorstGen forums, sits at his computer, engrossed in the latest discussion. Unbeknownst to him, he recently consumed the Betray Betray Devil Fruit, granting him an absurd ability to unintentionally betray his friends. Let the chaos begin!

MR RELOADED (typing furiously) I can't wait to share my thoughts on this topic with Ghostly. He always has interesting insights.

As Mr Reloaded clicks "Reply," an accidental betrayal occurs. The moment his comment appears on the screen, it mysteriously changes to a completely opposite opinion, contradicting everything Ghostly believes in.

MR RELOADED (stunned) Wait, what just happened?

GHOSTLY (confused) Mr Reloaded, did you... betray me?

MR RELOADED (panicked) No, no! It wasn't me! It must be the effects of the Betray Betray Fruit!

Just as he tries to explain, Mr Reloaded receives a private message from Pot Goblin, another friend on the forum.

POT GOBLIN (private message): "Hey, Mr Reloaded, I need your help with something important. Can you keep it a secret?"

MR RELOADED (eager to assist) Of course, Pot Goblin! Your secret is safe with me.

But as he clicks "Reply," his message undergoes an unintended transformation, revealing Pot Goblin's secret to the entire forum.

POT GOBLIN (horrified) Mr Reloaded! You betrayed my trust!

MR RELOADED (desperate) I swear, Pot Goblin, it's the Betray Betray Fruit! I can't control it!

Meanwhile, in another thread, Rottkins seeks Mr Reloaded's advice on a sensitive matter.

ROTTKINS (needing guidance) Hey, Mr Reloaded, I'm having some trouble. Can you offer some wise words?

Mr Reloaded, now terrified of the fruit's effect, decides to stay silent and avoid further betrayals. But as luck would have it, his silence is misconstrued as betrayal.

ROTTKINS (upset) I thought I could count on you, Mr Reloaded! You've betrayed our friendship!

Mr Reloaded can only shake his head, realizing the absurdity of his predicament.

The chaos continues as Mr Reloaded's attempts to apologize to Peroroncino result in accidentally stealing his favorite meme, providing Jailer with incorrect manga spoilers, mispronouncing Roo's username, tagging the wrong user as Sir Yasheen, and accidentally revealing Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier's secret identity.

MR RELOADED (in despair) I'm sorry, everyone! The Betray Betray Fruit has turned me into a walking betrayal machine!

As the forum descends into comical chaos, Mr Reloaded tries to explain his situation, hoping his friends will understand the absurd nature of his unintentional betrayals.

@Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Title: Mr Reloaded and the Betray Betray Fruit

INT. WORSTGEN FORUMS - THREAD DISCUSSION - DAY

Mr Reloaded, a frequent member of the WorstGen forums, sits at his computer, engrossed in the latest discussion. Unbeknownst to him, he recently consumed the Betray Betray Devil Fruit, granting him an absurd ability to unintentionally betray his friends. Let the chaos begin!

MR RELOADED (typing furiously) I can't wait to share my thoughts on this topic with Ghostly. He always has interesting insights.

As Mr Reloaded clicks "Reply," an accidental betrayal occurs. The moment his comment appears on the screen, it mysteriously changes to a completely opposite opinion, contradicting everything Ghostly believes in.

MR RELOADED (stunned) Wait, what just happened?

GHOSTLY (confused) Mr Reloaded, did you... betray me?

MR RELOADED (panicked) No, no! It wasn't me! It must be the effects of the Betray Betray Fruit!

Just as he tries to explain, Mr Reloaded receives a private message from Pot Goblin, another friend on the forum.

POT GOBLIN (private message): "Hey, Mr Reloaded, I need your help with something important. Can you keep it a secret?"

MR RELOADED (eager to assist) Of course, Pot Goblin! Your secret is safe with me.

But as he clicks "Reply," his message undergoes an unintended transformation, revealing Pot Goblin's secret to the entire forum.

POT GOBLIN (horrified) Mr Reloaded! You betrayed my trust!

MR RELOADED (desperate) I swear, Pot Goblin, it's the Betray Betray Fruit! I can't control it!

Meanwhile, in another thread, Rottkins seeks Mr Reloaded's advice on a sensitive matter.

ROTTKINS (needing guidance) Hey, Mr Reloaded, I'm having some trouble. Can you offer some wise words?

Mr Reloaded, now terrified of the fruit's effect, decides to stay silent and avoid further betrayals. But as luck would have it, his silence is misconstrued as betrayal.

ROTTKINS (upset) I thought I could count on you, Mr Reloaded! You've betrayed our friendship!

Mr Reloaded can only shake his head, realizing the absurdity of his predicament.

The chaos continues as Mr Reloaded's attempts to apologize to Peroroncino result in accidentally stealing his favorite meme, providing Jailer with incorrect manga spoilers, mispronouncing Roo's username, tagging the wrong user as Sir Yasheen, and accidentally revealing Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier's secret identity.

MR RELOADED (in despair) I'm sorry, everyone! The Betray Betray Fruit has turned me into a walking betrayal machine!

As the forum descends into comical chaos, Mr Reloaded tries to explain his situation, hoping his friends will understand the absurd nature of his unintentional betrayals.

@Mr. Reloaded
:risitameh::risitameh::risitameh:

Well done!

I bet you're one of those mongrel dogs empire siding players
Fuck the traitors and Fuck the thalmor spy. If they had they're way, the thalmor will be ruling skyrim in no time.
*needs protection from mages because you can't fight against them without an unfair advantage :whitepress:
Nobody cares about mages. They aren't warriors :wellwell: