Jujutsu Kaisen 224 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Exactly what I thought reading this line.

I'm sure Gege did it on purpose.

Sukuna must have a way to remove (bypass) Gojo's scales (protection), though I wonder what it could be...
The hyperbole of Sukuna made it clear, he will succeed is what I think. LOL
I think in the next chapter, this can already start happening.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I guess Sukuna's currently fucking around to figure out how to counter it.
We had a focus on Sukuna's reaction when Gojo grabbed his punch, apparently Sukuna realized something, that's why I mentioned that in the next chapter we could already have the answer to the question.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah, noticed the impact?
Maybe, the infinity barrier can be cracked if enough force is applied.
I dont think it works that way, as in Gojo's Infinity isnt a barrier to break.

If something is on track to hit Gojo, it will still hit him. Infinity just makes it so that the object hits Gojo after infinite time has passed, so in reality its like it never hits him at all.

So im not exactly sure where force plays a role here tbh.

I dont think it works that way, as in Gojo's Infinity isnt a barrier to break.

If something is on track to hit Gojo, it will still hit him. Infinity just makes it so that the object hits Gojo after infinite time has passed, so in reality its like it never hits him at all.

So im not exactly sure where force plays a role here tbh.
Not exactly - the closer an attack gets to him, the slower it becomes. To the point where one might say it stopped completely.

My theory is that Sukuna could figure out a way to use overwhelming speed to push through it.

Or he too will use Domain Amplification like Jogo and co did in Shibuya.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not exactly - the closer an attack gets to him, the slower it becomes. To the point where one might say it stopped completely.

My theory is that Sukuna could figure out a way to use overwhelming speed to push through it.

Or he too will use Domain Amplification like Jogo and co did in Shibuya.
Not sure if Speed also does the job because so far, regardless of the speed of the object, Infinity slows it down regardless.

My guess is Ten shadows, shikigami like Mahoraga & Madoka Deer are very useful counters.

Also Sukuna very likely has more than just cleave, dismantle and that fire arrow in Shrine itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.