Jujutsu Kaisen 224 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Nah, we cool. We know that Sukuna have a lot in his bag.
For me, the fight should not be one sided.
I dont mind if Gojo loses extreme diff.

But we need to have a good laugh at the claims like 20F Sukuna negg diffs Gojo, etc.
Yeah.

@Shiroyru

I haven't seen you discuss JJK much but don't be a fool and don't blame Gojo fans.

Sukuna fanboys been telling everyone that 15 Fingers Sukuna ( back in Shibuya ) Negs Gojo and that 15 Fingers + Shadows Technique is an overkill and Gojo has no chance overall.

Turns out Sukuna with 20 Fingers, Shadows Technique and Yorozu's tool will go deep with Gojo.

Stay mad.

I am going to enjoy this.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
It's amazing to see them both really enjoy this fight. In almost all panels they're smiling ear to ear.
I think it might be dictated due to what I was talking about ever since Gojo got out of the box.

Unintentionally/unconsciously they are glad that they can finally pull up and go ham, fucking go all out because they know the opposing side is not falling down so easily.

I think it might be dictated due to what I was talking about ever since Gojo got out of the box.

Unintentionally/unconsciously they are glad that they can finally pull up and go ham, fucking go all out because they know the opposing side is not falling down so easily.
They were both clearly looking for somebody that would quench their boredom. For Gojo it's a shame that it had to happen at the cost of Megumi's body but it is what it is

The one who shows off first is usually the one who loses.

@EmperorKinyagi I swear these guys have a humiliation fetish. A lot of these Gojobros are the same people who insisted on ZKK even after Nika appeared
:gokulaugh: you haven't see any Sukuna fans claim bruv, in other discussion outside worstgen, they even told me that his mighty Cleave and Dismantle are enough to defeat Gojo. Enjoy the ride while it last, thats all. and fyi, i'am not Gojo fans:suresure:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Now I am thinking that there may not be a winner of this fight.
And Sukuna is sealed through soul swap CT that Yuji was using.
Madara vs Hashirama vibes from this panel;

I donโ€™t think there will be a clear winner of this fight
Or something will happen

Gojo vs Sukuna wonโ€™t have a clear answer lol, we will debate to the end of time

Status
Not open for further replies.