Jujutsu Kaisen 224 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
This is a new thing, Gojo never did that before that's why I kept telling people like Fuji or Kinyagi that we haven't seen everything Gojo shown yet.

I assume he does some variation of esper powers and he makes things levitate or shit?
It's obvious we haven't seen everything he can do, but the argument you had with them was about Purple being his most powerful move outside Domain irrc, which is probably true.

Good to see the fight isn't just them going at one another with their domains and shit. We could always enjoy a good amount of hand to hand combat and other small stuff. Appreciate the way the author is handling the fight.

This is a new thing, Gojo never did that before that's why I kept telling people like Fuji or Kinyagi that we haven't seen everything Gojo shown yet.

I assume he does some variation of esper powers and he makes things levitate or shit?
This panel highlights two things;

1) Objects cant hit him

2) He can freeze things mid air

So, probably he is using infinity to create a space and then controlling that artificial space to throw things around? Like the bridge Sukuna was on.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
This panel highlights two things;

1) Objects cant hit him

2) He can freeze things mid air

So, probably he is using infinity to create a space and then controlling that artificial space to throw things around? Like the bridge Sukuna was on.

Nice catch.

First time he doing this intentionally tho.

Seth

โ€Ž
Considering Gojo will be trolling a lot during the fight even if the stakes go up by a level.

Do y'all think Gojo is crazy enough to switch off his Infinity so Sukuna's CT hits him so he can flex his RCT?

Seth

โ€Ž
Like we were saying,
Sukuna cant even land a hit on Gojo;

@Seth @NikaInParis

:finally:
Arm grab again. Gojo is crazy.

Seems like they are just playing around for now, probably testing each other.
But so far Gojo is the GOAT, let's face it :kayneshrug:
This is about to be long and I will be there for it.

I literally don't care about any other mangas at this point. Been waiting for it ever since I grabbed JJK.

Status
Not open for further replies.