Jujutsu Kaisen 224 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea bro doing a few pushups in the prison realm makes him 100x stronger, it's not like Kenjaku was shitting his pants at the mere mention of Gojo both before sealing & after unsealing.
You say this like Gojo didn’t unlock RCT in the flashback after thinking about it for like 30 seconds.

Also, you told me Sukuna needed multiple buffs just to fight Gojo, why is he holding is own against an amped one with literally just taijutsu + dismantle.

Make it make sense.

Yeah bro some TrAiNiNg will make Gojo strong enough to stand toe to toe with Sukuna.

Spare me these nonsense baits, idgaf about your weak troll attempts.
Post automatically merged:

Tbh i still don't understand what "Training" Gojo did and how that can compensate for acquiring a Technique as busted as the Ten Shadows.
We've been told in this manga that a Sorceror's growth happens "explosively" and they don't have a steady improvement curve.

As of now, i don't think Gojo has used or is any stronger than what he was before sealing.
Dunno tbf. That's what the training stuff implies if the translation is correct.

Let's wait for TCB, but if accurate Gojo could have trained himself inside the sealing box. His statement about how time passes inside it could imply that he hard trained in it the whole time to surpass himself by improving his CT's abilities.

Same goes for his physical change after being released. Like he did intensive workout for months.

I dont think it works that way, as in Gojo's Infinity isnt a barrier to break.

If something is on track to hit Gojo, it will still hit him. Infinity just makes it so that the object hits Gojo after infinite time has passed, so in reality its like it never hits him at all.

So im not exactly sure where force plays a role here tbh.
Yeah, just speculating based on Sukuna's reaction.

Either this, or he was shocked why would Gojo turn off infinity.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You say this like Gojo didn’t unlock RCT in the flashback after thinking about it for like 30 seconds.

Also, you told me Sukuna needed multiple buffs just to fight Gojo, why is he holding is own against an amped one with literally just taijutsu + dismantle.

Make it make sense.
Yes, a Sorceror's growth is explosive lol. Gojo was put in a do or die scenario and he grew.

He already reached the pinnacle of Jujutsu when he was 18, a Year after the Honored One moment when all he had left was his Domain to be worked on.

That doesnt mean Gojo is growing stronger every minute he breathes lmao. He has already peaked.

Where s stated he doing push ups?
He said special training
He trained his punchlines.

Inside-box Gojo:

-"What would Eminem say?..."

-"Yo Lukuna, yo mama so fat that she negs limitless..."

-*Nah... Sounds so 90's...*

-"Hey Lolkuna, look at me, I'm the captain now!"

-*Nah, old meme...*

100 years later (inside-box fucked time):

-"You are the challenger here Sukuna!"

:ihaha:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Gojo literally unlocked RCT after thinking about it for 30 seconds, but no, it’s impossible that he could have trained when he was sealed.
It's not a problem. Sukuna was also in need of power ups to fight Gojo.

Think of them both getting power ups as that one anime where that dude was preparing for each boss.

In this scenario they both prepare for each other

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Let's wait for TCB, but if accurate Gojo could have trained himself inside the sealing box. His statement about how time passes inside it could imply that he hard trained in it the whole time to surpass himself by improving his CT's abilities.

Same goes for his physical change after being released. Like he did intensive workout for months.
Regarding his physicals, i highly doubt he was actively improving in that regard while sealed... he was practically wearing that baggy jacket all along so we never got to see how buff he actually was.

Also in an interview - Akutami said that outside of Toji & Maki (Heavenly restricted cases) - Kenjaku & Gojo are the cream of the crop in terms of physical ability... in a question about hand to hand combat w/o Cursed Energy & Weapons.

https://tempenensis.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F699269909260156928

The main point.. is that Gojo was already a beast in terms of hand to hand combat. He was capable of overwhelming multiple Disaster curses at the same time using CE reinforcement alone. That's actually insane if you think about it.

Regarding his Cursed Technique, i again disagree.

He practically sharpened it to the extreme, a year after the Toji Incident. All that was left at that point were these long distance Teleportations and his Domain.

We just gotta wait and see, what this "special training" was about. But i agree with you, Sukuna did eat the remaining fingers and his body so Gojo doing some specific prep work may also be the case. It shows that the 2 Strongest aren't taking this fight lightly and i like that - as you mentioned before bro.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Is "bitch" used a friendly way here?

Sorry, I'm not used to it.

On topic: both are equally impressive. Both are holding back as they're enjoying their city level warm up.

Oda sensei: look, read and learn. This is how shits must be done.
Nah chill out fam.
I've seen you react this way before as well.
We all basically know each other for a long while from the One Piece section.

Some insults here and there are used - think of it as banter among friends, especially to repeated L inhalers like @L55 and @Ice devil slayer :suresure:

Regarding his physicals, i highly doubt he was actively improving in that regard while sealed... he was practically wearing that baggy jacket all along so we never got to see how buff he actually was.

Also in an interview - Akutami said that outside of Toji & Maki (Heavenly restricted cases) - Kenjaku & Gojo are the cream of the crop in terms of physical ability... in a question about hand to hand combat w/o Cursed Energy & Weapons.

https://tempenensis.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F699269909260156928

The main point.. is that Gojo was already a beast in terms of hand to hand combat. He was capable of overwhelming multiple Disaster curses at the same time using CE reinforcement alone. That's actually insane if you think about it.

Regarding his Cursed Technique, i again disagree.

He practically sharpened it to the extreme, a year after the Toji Incident. All that was left at that point were these long distance Teleportations and his Domain.

We just gotta wait and see, what this "special training" was about. But i agree with you, Sukuna did eat the remaining fingers and his body so Gojo doing some specific prep work may also be the case. It shows that the 2 Strongest aren't taking this fight lightly and i like that - as you mentioned before bro.
I saw that.

And ofc Gojo is a monster when it comes to physical feats. He's not the GOAT of this time for nothing.

Though in the Q/A there's no mention of either Sukuna or Yuji.

Sukuna's exact physical stats are unknown. All we know is that he outmatched Maki (Toji's level) with 15 fingers.

He also managed to react in time against a light-speed+ sneak top tier attack from buffed f*cking Gojo.

Concerning the training stuff I dunno.

So far I just took the "muscular buff "as as a mere art hype effect with no specific meanings, but the "training stuff" this chapter somehow changed my mind.
Post automatically merged:

Nah chill out fam.
I've seen you react this way before as well.
We all basically know each other for a long while from the One Piece section.

Some insults here and there are used - think of it as banter among friends, especially to repeated L inhalers like @L55 and @Ice devil slayer :suresure:
I never said "bitch" to anyone my brother.

I just don't do that.

Until now,

Bitch.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I saw that.

And ofc Gojo is a monster when it comes to physical feats. He's not the GOAT of this time for nothing.

Though in the Q/A there's no mention of either Sukuna or Yuji.

Sukuna's exact physical stats are unknown. All we know is that he outmatched Maki (Toji's level) with 15 fingers.

He also managed to react in time against a light-speed+ sneak top tier attack from buffed f*cking Gojo.

Concerning the training stuff I dunno.

So far I just took the "muscular buff "as as a mere art hype effect with no specific meanings, but the "training stuff" this chapter somehow changed my mind.
Tbh, Sukuna was not included in that question so there's room left for interpretation.
But so far, seeing what has happened, i'd say they are evenly matched.

I'd like to think that Gojo has something special prepared for Sukuna, which is what he meant by that "special training" and not necessarily just growing a bit stronger. But yea, let's see though.

Status
Not open for further replies.