Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
What are you even fucking talking about, Sandman said it's fake, something a ten year old should be able to tell, clearly that's beyond you.
  • The scan is not professionally made, I could fucking make it in 30 minutes
  • The Japanese is wrong in the scan
  • It doesn't look anything like the scans from the actual magazine
Hold the biggest L of your entire life
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:
If it’s fake, why didn’t he post the actual page 34 to prove it is fake? He posted page 27 which no one is talking about lol. And this is assuming he isn’t lying about that page too.

Looks like we have another Holy Knight Shanks fan cover up on our hands!

What are you even fucking talking about, Sandman said it's fake, something a ten year old should be able to tell, clearly that's beyond you.
  • The scan is not professionally made, I could fucking make it in 30 minutes
  • The Japanese is wrong in the scan
  • It doesn't look anything like the scans from the actual magazine
Hold the biggest L of your entire life
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:
So what was this about then? Did he change his mind or something?

If it’s fake, why didn’t he post the actual page 34 to prove it is fake? He posted page 27 which no one is talking about lol. And this is assuming he isn’t lying about that page too.

Looks like we have another Holy Knight Shanks fan cover up on our hands!
Sandmans credibility >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> yours * your alt account that posted it in the One Piece wiki.

AdmiraL fans are the most pathetic fandom ever, they make Itachi fans look holy in comparison, how many times are you going to do this fake scan shit? I mean, I get why you do it, the manga simply doesn't match your expectations and agendas for the AssmiraL's so you've got to make your own manga and claim it's real, but like seriously, get a life.
Post automatically merged:

So what was this about then?
Reading clearly isn't your strong point, no shocker, you bought into this fake scan shit afterall.

Sandman is saying the Japanese text means what people are claiming it means, but the scan is fake, he already said that.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sandmans credibility >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> yours * your alt account that posted it in the One Piece wiki.

AdmiraL fans are the most pathetic fandom ever, they make Itachi fans look holy in comparison, how many times are you going to do this fake scan shit? I mean, I get why you do it, the manga simply doesn't match your expectations and agendas for the AssmiraL's so you've got to make your own manga and claim it's real, but like seriously, get a life.
You have nothing so all you can do is cry. Sandman has nothing so all he can do is claim page 34 doesn’t exist without posting any proof at all lol. Meanwhile Stacks posted the entire page and the link to the magazine.

“The forum laughing stock tells me to seek help, I’d better listen!”
You're the forum laughing stock, this thread is the definitive proof of it lmfao.

I
Is it sunk cost fallacy? Dude spent hundreds of hours on more hyping up characters who aren't that strong.

And it's all a waste of time
He spends all this time making fake scans and dumb threads to support his false agenda when it would be so much simpler to just write his own manga where the Admirals are actually relevant and strong lol.

“I know you are but what am I!” Spoken like a true first grader lmfao. Tag me on your 10th birthday and we can continue this lol.
What did SS do to warrant the title of forum laughing stock?
That's you, jErkan and Ndule.
I find that ironic however, as you mocked Erkan a while ago for being a clown and having a PM full of anti-Zoro fans, now you have a gang of Admiral wankers in a circlejerk.
Also, your gang is the only one to make blatantly fake scans and use it for propaganda while trying to clown others for not believing it.
You're definitely a laughing stock among most sane powerscalers here.

Right, so Sandman says the text is legit but that the page is fake while posting an irrelevant page no cares for while Stacks is saying that it is all legit and has posted links to purchase the magazine in question?

Is that what is happening? Lol.
Isn't Stacks the guy who mocked Jmena's death and is constantly making idiotic threads?
Is that the guy you're talking about? The guy from this forum? Or someone else?

What did SS do to warrant the title of forum laughing stock?
That's you, jErkan and Ndule.
I find that ironic however, as you mocked Erkan a while ago for being a clown and having a PM full of anti-Zoro fans, now you have a gang of Admiral wankers in a circlejerk.
Also, your gang is the only one to make blatantly fake scans and use it for propaganda while trying to clown others for not believing it.
You're definitely a laughing stock among most sane powerscalers here.
Like, for example, this thread is one of the most hilarious and sad ratios I've ever seen:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...e-in-history-vs-prime-garp.42906/post-4345692
It's blatantly agenda fueled and the poll is rigged as SS pointed out, yet people still vote Prime Garp without a second thought about the fake scan lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Right, so Sandman says the text is legit but that the page is fake while posting an irrelevant page no cares for while Stacks is saying that it is all legit and has posted links to purchase the magazine in question?

Is that what is happening? Lol.
If Sandman actually posted a definitive debunk I’d be glad to listen, so far he just seems confused and like he doesn’t understand what people are asking of him. Lol

Isn't Stacks the guy who mocked Jmena's death and is constantly making idiotic threads?
Is that the guy you're talking about? The guy from this forum? Or someone else?
Different people as far as I am aware. I have never seen the Stacks on this forum ever do translation stuff.
If Sandman actually posted a definitive debunk I’d be glad to listen, so far he just seems confused and like he doesn’t understand what people are asking of him. Lol
Sigh, I should have known better than to expect a clean answer from the One Piece community on anything.

I guess it really would be easier just to wait until the Admirals finally do something in 2069 in order to collect that fat W/L. :peperain: