Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Goes to my point about the past being mythified.

As a shonen, it makes sense for the current marine's boss to be the strongest. He has to show some sweet aCoC for this to be believable, though, so hopefully either Kizaru or Aokiji will do it for him in this arc.
That’s the beauty of it: AdCoC or not, in Oda’s mind Sakazuki is the strongest. AdCoC does not Fucking matter. I’ve always believed Sakazuki will have conqueror’s but quite frankly it doesn’t matter if he has it or not. He is the strongest marine in history from the mouth of Oda.

@Psalm @Monkey D Theories in just tagging people as I think of them progressively. Lol
Post automatically merged:

(Kaido was still called the strongest man alive)
Which was clearly a lie as we always said. I still have no earthly idea how people actually believe this lol.

As I said, he's the final villain.
He's scarred MC permanently without even fighting him. That's never happened before. Kekdo fight didn't even leave a scratch on Luffy.

Only top tier brainlets think that a midget female or a fat neckbeard with his weak crew are more endgame villains than Akainu and his 3 admirals

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Nobody called Akainu the Strongest Man because he is not. No matter how retarded his wankers are they can never claim a title
You’re right, he is better than the strongest man, he is the strongest in History from the mouth of Oda. Above Roger, Whitebeard, and Garp. Lol
Post automatically merged:

Unreliable source and fantranslation. Someone stronger than Prime Garp wouldn't get two-shotted by Oldbeard.
It just goes to show you that prime Garp would get one shot by Oldbeard lol. Akainu is the strongest.

And nah, source is legit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/13q9cw1

That’s the beauty of it: AdCoC or not, in Oda’s mind Sakazuki is the strongest. AdCoC does not Fucking matter. I’ve always believed Sakazuki will have conqueror’s but quite frankly it doesn’t matter if he has it or not. He is the strongest marine in history from the mouth of Oda.

@Psalm @Monkey D Theories in just tagging people as I think of them progressively. Lol
I do believe he's the strongest marine, and it is true Oda doesn't need aCoC to just make whoever he wants the strongest, but it matter for the world building. I want good/solid world building and it's established Akainu needs aCoC to be the strongest in a believable way.

He'll have it, Oda wouldn't mess that up, so don't worry about it.

Akainu should be the most powerful Marine.

It’s the same as why Roger should be surpassed by Luffy, and WB/Rocks by Blackbeard. The time period we are in currently is more important than the time period from the past. So it should see the pinnacle in strength.

Having said that, I’m not especially sure of the source. It would be very unusual for Oda to outright answer who is stronger than who.

Last edited: