Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

what was the og thread?
Basically
Lee or some other kid made some fake scan saying Akainu is the strongest marine in history, they also tried to use this to push him above the Yonko, don't ask why cause I really don't know why lol.
Then people pointed out how it seemed extremely fishy, since it came from some random dude on the OP wiki who claimed it was from some random sound recording magazine.
They bicker for some tens of pages, then someone gets Sandman and asks him if it's real, to which he says it's fake.
Then certain Admiral "fans" (read: wankers) on Reddit and on here started making threats and throwing insults, the most prominent one being "I hope Sandman and his entire family get cancer".
Then it's just the people who posted the scan and bragged about it sulking and being angry about it not being fake for the rest of the thread, while Lee runs off with his tail between his legs and edits everything out of the OP.

Oda doesn't seem the type to disrespect Garp like that in a magazine so Strongest Marine will stay with him till Oda goes out of his way in-series to give the title. If something sounds too good to be true, you should probably be more suspicious/cautious. I don't really think at this point, Akainu will ever get that title, Oda has no issue continuing to hype Garp. Akainu's still one of the strongest characters in the series but Garp's portrayal is rock-solid.

As for this whole debacle, seems it came from an iffy source then a more reliable one casted doubt on it before ultimately discrediting it completing. Doesn't seem like there needed to be as many arguments but it's definitely a fun read.