Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

The admiral fans got so desperate for hype they threw together badly shopped images to hype Akainu, then Sandman debunked it.

They then got so angry they wished cancer on him.

I then debunked it for good from scans on reddit.
Oh I remember this thread now, I didnt think it grew to 60 pages damn.
God this thread was an embarassment for AssmiraL fans, classic "L"ee :kobeha:
Lee is a fine guy.

I genuinely wonder why some people are so desperate.

It's like bro.

Why are you trying so hard to "troll" the yonko fans lol.

Did they hurt your feelings or some shit?
It's the only way they can cope with the fact that the Admirals are below the Yonko

Really though, the craziest thing was them wishing cancer on Sandman and claiming that insulting the Admiral fandom is worse than wishing cancer on someone, ridiculous...

It's the only way they can cope with the fact that the Admirals are below the Yonko

Really though, the craziest thing was them wishing cancer on Sandman and claiming that insulting the Admiral fandom is worse than wishing cancer on someone, ridiculous...
I think it's more about internet grudges than it is about actually caring about which fictional group is stronger.

I know popular opinion isn't everything.

But the youtube polls I've seen...not just the English speaking ones. All put the yonko>>admirals. So it's a pretty global consensus.

It's a kids comic and not politics or science. It's so blatantly obvious which characters are stronger.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I think it's more about internet grudges than it is about actually caring about which fictional group is stronger.

I know popular opinion isn't everything.

But the youtube polls I've seen...not just the English speaking ones. All put the yonko>>admirals. So it's a pretty global consensus.

It's a kids comic and not politics or science. It's so blatantly obvious which characters are stronger.
Admiral of Navy HQ > mere Yonko

Bro that one legit made me lose my shit so bad because there's no way he was actually serious and thinks wishing cancer on an entire family is worse than simply insulting Admiral fans

honestly the only yonko that fans really like are Shanks and Luffy.

Apart from those two, the admirals are much more popular imo.
That's just false. Admiral fans, as shown in this shitstain of a topic are just very excessively vocal and act like a cult.

WB is far more well liked than most admirals.

And all the Aramaki fans are probably the same 100-200 dudes on the internet.

They just post on every website so they look 20x bigger than they are.

That's just false. Admiral fans, as shown in this shitstain of a topic are just very excessively vocal and act like a cult.

WB is far more well liked than most admirals.

And all the Aramaki fans are probably the same 100-200 dudes on the internet.

They just post on every website so they look 20x bigger than they are.
Not Admiral fans (because even I am a fan of them) , but more of the wankers who try to push them above everything and everyone for no reason.

honestly the only yonko that fans really like are Shanks and Luffy.

Apart from those two, the admirals are much more popular imo.
PL wise, admirals are generally rated much lower than the Yonko by a big portion of the fanbase though.

1 Yonko = 3 Admirals, Admirals ~ YC1, any Yonko can mid diff any Admiral, Akainu was low-diffed by Sickbeard, etc.

All of those takes were (and still are to some degree) highly popular and shared by many, many fans from what I've seen.