Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

Except Kaido is the strongest :
Omigahsima is called "the island of strongest" because of him being there

Said to be doesn't mean "he isn't "
Just like Dwayne Johnson is said to be /also known as the Rock.
You can't say Dwayne isn't the Rock when people use "Also known as" or "said to be"
Kaido was the guy Oda uses to hype Mothers as strongest living beings , not Akainu.
Kaido the guy everyone fear and hype as someone you can't take down
Gorosei fear Kaido more or equal to Luffy being Nika, while they talk down Akainu like some mid

Now where's Akainu being even equal to Yonko come from? No where
Fwiw I do think the mother quote indicates that Oda meant to make Kaido slightly stronger than Akainu. But also that they’re on a mostly even plane.

Admirals as a group have had repeated portrayal of being equal to yonko as a group.

Of course the Gorosei aren’t afraid of Akainu. He’s their employee. They’re bossing him around, and he ultimately always follows orders whether he grumbles about them or not.

Fwiw I do think the mother quote indicates that Oda meant to make Kaido slightly stronger than Akainu. But also that they’re on a mostly even plane.

Admirals as a group have had repeated portrayal of being equal to yonko as a group.

Of course the Gorosei aren’t afraid of Akainu. He’s their employee. They’re bossing him around, and he ultimately always follows orders whether he grumbles about them or not.
Oda does not imply Akainu is weaker than Kaido.
That statement should also mean BM is stronger than Kaido then, it's not true, it's a parallel Oda thought of linking Kaido's title to a mother's might.

I also do not use Akainu as a strong character because of that PK quote by Oda, yes it does serve as Akainu being strong, but it's not an implication that Akainu has a PK potential over fellow Top Tiers, I do not value his worth as a character by SBS or VC's/Databooks.

Now for everyone's information, I do agree Kaido is stronger than Akainu for now, no brainer since the former has better feats, but I do also think Akainu will surpass most Top Tiers because of his narratively impact on the story.

Akainu fighting Luffy and Vice-versa is not just driven out of revenge for Ace, it's the link between the two, Scars are a bond between either Rivalries or Close enemies.

So while I think Akainu is going to basically surpass Garp and Sengoku, it's not because of outside content that it's not the manga.
It's because of not only the FA in Luffy's era (Joyboy Era) shouldn't be weaker than Previous FA's, and second, I suspect (which I also could be completely wrong) that Oda has good plans for Akainu.

But I'm also to say that I'm not satisfied with his current self in the manga, he should really stop caring as much and start being proactive and join the battlefields again.

I hold this quote of his extremely good, and hope for some sort of action behind said words:

This is not “something”, this is Oda’s own mouth as this magazine is recording an interview with him.

If Oda’s own mouth said Kaido was the strongest for a fact, then that would pretty much be the end of it but Oda has never called Crydo the strongest. He’s only stated that a clearly bullshit rumor exists about Kaido being the strongest.

Meanwhile Akainu is stronger than Garp and Roger from Oda’s own mouth. Lol
Roger was a Marine?

Kaidou was stated in manga, cannon pages.

Question, Magazine Cannon?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Incredible post from @Whitebeardiscool , the fight is still on bois!

CLAIM NO.1 : SANDMAN SAID THE SCAN IS FAKE HENCE IT IS FAKE

Refutation : Sandman Aka- Fraud Man is clearly lying here since he first claims Posting scans would be dangerous but bro posts an irrelevant scan from that magazine the very next second 💀 why couldn't he post the (page-34) instead of some random page 💀

Well here's page-34 :

CREDITS : Op_zuki

CLAIM 2 : IF IT WAS TRUE WHY IS IT TOO LATE?

REFUTATION: Just because it's too late Doesn't Mean it's fake Lmfao 💀
The scan about Akainu ending the series within a year was published in 2012 but it only came to light in 2017, Just because of years gap, doesn't invalidate it

CLAIM 3 : THE CHARACTER VOLUME IS NOT CANON, BECAUSE ODA IS NOT TALKING ABOUT

REFUTATION : IF YOU NOTICE THE WHITE BOX NEXT TO THE CHARACTER COLUMN, WE SEE ODA TALKING ABOUT THE 3 CHARACTERS IN THERE, IF IT WAS JUST AN EDITORIAL OR JUST A RANDOM ADD-UP, ODA WOULDN'T BOTHER TALKING ABOUT AKAINU,SHANKS AND BLACKBEARD

RAW KANJI : これらの3人のキャラクターの 道を進むことは、スリルに満 ちた挑戦であり、同時に困難 でもあります。 彼らの力のレ ベルと独自のストーリーは、 ONE PIECEの全体的な物語と 役割のバランスを保つために 私にとって課題を提供してい ます。 彼らの強さは時折私の 最初の予想を超えることがあ り、彼らの能力を挑戦し、披 露する適切な方法を見つける ことは絶え間ない戦いです。

TRANSLATION: Following the path of these three characters is both thrilling and challenging at the same time. Their power levels and unique stories provide a challenge for me to balance their roles with the overall story of ONE PIECE. Their strength sometimes exceeds my initial expectations, and finding the right way to challenge and subject their abilities is a challenge.

Since Oda is Talking about Character Column,it's clear that it is canon

CLAIM : 4 WELL IF IT IS CANON THEN SHANKS SCAN SAYS HE IS > admirals and navy retreated because of his threat

REFUTATION: WE KNOW WHEN IT SAYS NAVY IT MEANS, SENGOKU SAW SHANKS AS A THREAT AND ORDERED TO RETREAT AND STOP THE BATTLE, THE ADMIRALS OR EVEN VICE ADMIRALS WERE NOT SCARED OF HIM, WE EVEN SEE VICE ADMIRALS INTERRUPTING SHANKS AND AOKIJI LOWKEY DIDN'T GIVE A F**K AND ATTACKS THE SHIP, AKAINU STRAIGHT UP INSULTS SHANKS'S MOM, LMFAOO
ONE PIECE MANGA CHAPTER 580 SHOULD SEAL THIS

HENCE VIA- OCCAMS RAZOR ITS CLEAR THAT SENGOKU VIEWED SHANKS AS A THREAT HENCE ASKED THE MARINE'S TO RETREAT

CLAIM : 5 WELL IT CONTRADICTS THE MANGA BECAUSE SICK BEARD ONE SHOT HIM AND OLD GARP DEFEATED AOKIJI WITH ONE SHOT 💀

REFUTATION : BRINGING UP PRE-TIMESKIP EVENTS TO SCALE CURRENT AKAINU IS OUTRIGHT BRAIN-DEAD MOVE LFMAO, THATS LIKE SAYING LUFFY LOST AGAINST KUMA DURING SABODY HENCE HE CANNOT BE A YONKO 💀 FALSE ANACHRONISM FALLACY
*″OLD GARP DEFEATED AOKIJI″ HENCE AKAINU CANT BE THE STRONGEST MARINE BECAUSE AOKIJI IS ALMOST HIS EQUAL IS SAME AS SAYING LUFFY DEFEATED KAIDO DURING ACT-1 WANO BECAUSE HE KNOCKED DOWN KAIDO LMFAO, WE CANNOT ASSERT GARP WON CONSIDERING THE FACT THE BATTLE ISN'T OVER-YET, AND IT WOULD ALSO MEAN AOKIJI DIDN'T GO-ALL OUT AGAINST GARP BASED ON THE FACT WE DON'T SEE HIM USING HIS AWAKENING NOR USING HIS SIGNATURE ATTACKS LIKE ″ICE-AGE″ HENCE VIA- OCCAMS RAZOR WE CANNOT ASSERT OLD GARP DOING BETTER THAN HOLDING BACK AOKIJI PROVES AKAINU IS NOT THE STRONGEST MARINE, IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE LMAO

CLAIM : 6 THE SCAN SAYS 10 YEARS ANNIVERSARY WHEN IT CAME OUT IN 2012, LOGICALLY ONE PIECE MANGA CAME OUT IN 1997 SO NUMERICALLY THE SCAN IS INCORRECT

REFUTATION: 💀 READ WITH YOUR EYES OPEN

Its the 10 year anniversary for the recording company not one piece 💀 lmfao

THESE ARE THE COPIUM CLAIMS I CAME ACROSS REGARDING THIS STATEMENT
(SORRY IF I MISSED SOME🤣)

@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Owl Ki @EmperorKinyagi @Useless_Kidd
@Admiral Mou Bu