Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This is the fakest image I've ever seen in my life, look how clear the text is compared to the background and the blurring of the edges...anyone who has any experience with photoshop can tell how fake this shit is.
I actually agree, it looks fake as fuck Lmfao.

The sheer fact that this guy would do this though is fucking hilarious. The last time I saw Holy Knight Shanks fans melt down this hard was when Ryokugyu solo’d two guys Kaido can’t solo lol.

Chadmiral agenda :araboss:" is in the gutter...
If i got a penny for the amount of times the Chadmiral agenda was supposed to be done, it never ends, not even after their defeat as Prime Loby has promised to fight Luffy in the future.
:araboss:
Akainu's equal being Teach's subordinate really personal.
Never was Akainu's equal though and he embarrassed Teach + Crew singlehandedly.

How can the agenda ever die when Akainu's leftovers make the Final Pirate villain apologise?

This is actually crazy.

So much fake scans and misinformation being peddled just because the "Chadmiral agenda :araboss:" is in the gutter...

I guess some of yall took Broccoli Man getting embarassed by Shanks and Akainu's equal being Teach's subordinate really personal.
I’m super embarrassed to be an admiral fan right now.

We don’t need fake articles from 10 years ago, Oda is literally making excuses for our guys in the manga and Kuzan and Borsalino are literally both about to fight on panel

:kobeha:

I actually agree, it looks fake as fuck Lmfao.

The sheer fact that this guy would do this though is fucking hilarious. The last time I saw Holy Knight Shanks fans melt down this hard was when Ryokugyu solo’d two guys Kaido can’t solo lol.
You say "Holy Knight Shanks fans" are melting down, but all I see are Admiral fans creating fake scans and writing essays about how the Admirals are strong lol, I think it's pretty obvious here which fandom is having a meltdown.

You and that guy (contemplating if it's your alt) are making the entire Admiral fandom look like a joke to be completely honest, this is just embarassing and if I was an Admiral fan I'd be distancing myself.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You say "Holy Knight Shanks fans" are melting down, but all I see are Admiral fans creating fake scans and writing essays about how the Admirals are strong lol, I think it's pretty obvious here which fandom is having a meltdown.

You and that guy (contemplating if it's your alt) are making the entire Admiral fandom look like a joke to be completely honest, this is just embarassing and if I was an Admiral fan I'd be distancing myself.
Creating fake scans and statements is what Holy Knight Shanks fans are best at. Over the years they gave us:

1. Holy Knight Shanks’ golden Haki
2. Holy Knight Shanks losing his arm didn’t weaken him
3. Holy Knight Shanks has future sight just like Katakuri (which was later proven to be true but it was a lie when Arthur first pushed it)
4. Holy Knight Shanks can easily fight on Admiral level
5. And every bit of Film Red hype nonsense lol.

And this isn’t even including the hilarious 1053 meltdowns which were the stuff of legend.

No matter how hard the Akainu gang tries, we will never be liars on the level of Holy Knight Shanks fans.

I mean that would make sense. Putting Sakazuki over young Garp though adds another level of hype to the end game battle. He must have gotten stronger since Marineford much like the rest of the OP cast.

Creating fake scans and statements is what Holy Knight Shanks fans are best at. Over the years they gave us:

1. Holy Knight Shanks’ golden Haki
2. Holy Knight Shanks losing his arm didn’t weaken him
3. Holy Knight Shanks has future sight just like Katakuri (which was later proven to be true but it was a lie when Arthur first pushed it)
4. Holy Knight Shanks can easily fight on Admiral level
5. And every bit of Film Red hype nonsense lol.

And this isn’t even including the hilarious 1053 meltdowns which were the stuff of legend.

No matter how hard the Akainu gang tries, we will never be liars on the level of Holy Knight Shanks fans.
Lee, the problem is that when you post fake scans less than one hour after they’re added to the OP wiki and before any serious verification,

it makes us look desperate as fuck

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lee, the problem is that when you post fake scans less than one hour after they’re added to the OP wiki and before any serious verification,

it makes us look desperate as fuck
1. You are not an Admiral fan, lol

2. It’s still not confirmed to be fake, OP_Zuki’s claim has yet to be debunked as Sandman is too scared to post the actual pages (but not scared enough to avoid posting unrelated pages?)

1. You are not an Admiral fan, lol

2. It’s still not confirmed to be fake, OP_Zuki’s claim has yet to be debunked as Sandman is too scared to post the actual pages (but not scared enough to avoid posting unrelated pages?)
1. I am obviously an admiral fan
2. Sandman has multiple tweets wanking Akainu, repeating real Oda statements like “he would find the OP in a year” and “I will show great respect to Akainu.”

Why would he randomly become an admiral downplayer and threaten his credibility in the eyes of the community by denying a real scan, that makes literally no sense

This internal war of Admirals vs Garp is on for so many years now, glad that Oda gets to it in the Canon Manga. Soon we can put this shit to rest.

Old washed Garp vs Akainu's crippled leftover, sounds like a fair battle.

If Oda said it, it's said and that's it. "ain but the sick old WB pipipi popopo". We can use the excuse that WB was stronger than his prime for a brief moment, simply by force of will.

Last edited: