Powers & Abilities Akainu being Strongest Marine in History Confirms All 3 Logia Admirals are Pirate King level

How strong are Logia Trio Admirals based on latest development

• Total voters

The strongest Marine in history, aka someone stronger than Prime Garp went 10 days with his fellow Admiral Aokiji and fight was categorically stated to have gone either way

And Kizaru was clearly portrayed as 2nd strongest, though gap being less than microscopic between the three in Marine Ford where

Akainu majorly faced Whitebeard
Kizaru was dealing with Marco
Aokiji dealt with Jozu

But then you could say all three faced Whitebeard, yes but Aokiji looked the "worst" among the three or I mean least impressive but Kizaru looked the most impressive treating Whitebeard, literally like a toddler. Its like me boxing with my 12 year old cousin,, just not fair you know..

All and all if Akainu and Aokiji are this close then can you imagine how close Kizaru and Akainu will be?
Just think about that.

And Akainu is categorically stated to be strongest Marine in History, meaning above Prime Kong, Above Prime Garp who is confirmed Pirate King level character and above Prime Sengoku.

So worst case scenario for all three Admirals is that they are Pirate King level

@Fleet Leader Fenaker
@ZenZu
@Elder Lee Hung
@SakazOuki
@Hanzo hattori
@RayanOO
@Monkey D Theories
@Red Admiral
@Seraphoenix
@Tejas
@JoNdule
@SkySanji
@Shiroyru
@ConquistadoR
@Franosuke
@Seth
@TheAncientCenturion
@Gol D. Roger
@EmperorKinyagi
@BigAmmi
@MarineHQ
Some other marine fans I guess

H

Herrera95

@ShishioIsBack to support your argument better, you could add the statement of Roger requiring Admiral Sengoku and Garp going after him.
Sengoku was just Admiral at time? Why he didn't asked for Fleet Admiral? Or other Admirals? Garp wasn't even Admiral.

It means that Fleet Admiral Kong would be too much for Roger? And other Admirals that are not Sengoku would be too much for him too? Or the other way around?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Following the reasoning that Sandman claimed to be false, it would mean that Kaido is stronger than Roger. But unlike you, we don't need to rely on magazines from 20 years ago that contain false information about this. We have it written in the canonical manga.

King tells Kaido to keep going and not become the strongest, which means that at that point, Kaido was already the strongest, even during a time when Prime Garp was at his peak. Unfortunately, based on these canonical manga information, I see no other alternative but to label all members of the organization called the Marines and their fighters as inferior to Kaido, with the power ranking being Kaido > Any Fleet Admiral or current Admiral. 😭😭😭😭😭

Its not fake news the statement is in fact genuinely there Sandman just didn't confirm and was even approached about why which he didn't respond to.