Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

Lmfaooooooo Don't know which side to take lol @Elder Lee Hung @EmperorKinyagi @SakazOuki @MarineHQ

Reddit mf's are going crazy πŸ’€

The scan is real?????

Bro made a whole ass page for his agenda 😭😭
Sandman himself actually owns the magazine and if he says it's fake then it's fake.

The fact that some people are accusing Sandman of lying and thinking he's covering it up because they think he has his own agenda is just pathetic.

Sandman is a nice user who has no problem sometimes answering someone's questions regarding a translation, I've never once seem get involved when it comes to power level arguments.

It really is just sad that some people would go that far to accuse him of lying just because of some dumb power level agenda.

sandman is just waffling
if he is really so sure about that page being fake
then why can't he show us the real page 34 instead?
bro really had to page 27 and said "I will be in Trouble" just so he can save himself from posting page 34
there are two things which could happen
either he is fraud or he just really don't know
and second is this akainu thing is real that's all
upto now, no one got any perfect evidences to say that entire page is fake
Sandman himself actually has the fucking magazine and he even said that page 34 has nothing to do with One Piece.

Now do yourself a favor and fuck off.

Posting the actual page 34 would still help. To show its not about one piece
True and maybe he might post it if he wants to, I still believe him when he says that page 34 has nothing to do with One Piece.

As I said before, Sandman actually owns the magazine and he's not someone who is into power level arguments and agendas.

He has no reason to be lying, the people who are accusing him of lying are just being toxic trolls.

Lmfaooooooo Don't know which side to take lol @Elder Lee Hung @EmperorKinyagi @SakazOuki @MarineHQ

Reddit mf's are going crazy πŸ’€

The scan is real?????

@Blother Fertitta already changed his avatar after seeing this πŸ’€πŸ˜­
Post automatically merged:

True and maybe he might post it if he wants to, I still believe him when he says that page 34 has nothing to do with One Piece.

As I said before, Sandman actually owns the magazine and he's not someone who is into power level arguments and agendas.

He has no reason to be lying, the people who are accusing him of lying are just being toxic trolls.
NGL, it sounds fishy how he could post page - 27 but not page - 34 his excuse β€³it would be dangerous to share page-34β€³ doesn't add up either but someone has to check whether Sandman replied lmfao

Lmfaooo gets even more crazier every second, don't have much idea about twitter, but bud got his twitter locked after calling out sandman,its even more crazier sandman blocked him πŸ’€

@SakazOuki seems like i found @Elder Lee Hung little brother 🀣 nah honestly can someone confirm whether it's real or fake so i can start using the Haki King's scan in that page
:endthis:

@Blother Fertitta already changed his avatar after seeing this πŸ’€πŸ˜­
Post automatically merged:

NGL, it sounds fishy how he could post page - 27 but not page - 34 his excuse β€³it would be dangerous to share page-34β€³ doesn't add up either but someone has to check whether Sandman replied lmfao
Did you not read what I said? Sandman is not someone who is into power level arguments and agendas, again he has no reason to be lying.

Some of them need to get a life, imagine being so desperate to prove some dumb power level agenda correct.