Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Damn Kanpishi is awesome lol. You can tell Hara put a lot of preparation into this guy, he’s going to be very important in unifying China under one law.

Poor RiShi man lol. Hara can’t even give RiShi himself hype when it’s time to talk legalism lmfao. At least he took time to clarify Kanpishi and RiShi were equals, so RiShi gets some bread crumbs of hype I guess. Lol

Chapter 758 summary by Kngspo

- Shin is unable to answer Kanpishi's question at the beginning of the chapter, Kanpishi soon relieves him of the answer and leaves because they have reached the inner sanctum .
- King Awan welcomes the idea of improving relations with his neighbor Qin, but stipulates the formation of a long-term alliance with her in exchange for allowing Kanpishi to go to Qin .
- Kaioku (SHK's vassal) says that Han's demands are impossible and sticking to them could create a crisis that could end in war .
- Raku considers Kaioku's words a threat and admonishes him for it .
- The king orders to call Kanpishi to come in front of everyone .
- Kanpichi goes straight to Shin in civilian clothes this time (leaked photo ) .
- Kanpishi repeats his question again to Shin in front of everyone's surprise and kanpishi asks can Shin's answer convince him to go to Qin!
- .. Chapter 758 is translated tomorrow / there is no downtime next week .
Post automatically merged:

Kanpishi's so smart he can tell Shin's the main character
:suresure:

Kanpishi's so smart he can tell Shin's the main character
:suresure:
What I assume is happening is that the Han Court probably got some dirt on Shin and knows he is the closest person to Ei Sei within that delegation.

If Shin is a colossal piece of shit like Kanki then that means Ei Sei is probably a colossal dick too that promotes the idea of a unified China as shallow propaganda to use as an excuse to justify invading the other Warring States. If Shin shows some true nobility in this meeting well then surely such a virtuous individual wouldn't be willingly following a mere petty tyrant?

I assume that is what is going on here. Lol.