Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
The last time (ch 286) Shin spoke to someone with a stutter like that he declared himself Sei's unbreakable sword, aligned with his vision to put an end to the Bloody Wars Era that produced such tragedies as Chouhei.

Shin just heard about Kanki’s backstory and he should have a deep insight on how circumstances make humans good or bad. Previously he learnt something similar with Sei and many others. He should be able to give satisfactory answer I think.

My book summary of Chapter 759: - Kayoko yells at everyone before Shin can answer Kanbeshi's question. Kayoko is annoyed that Kanbeshi is talking to Shin instead of him and calling qin a evil. Kanbeshi does not go back on his words and describes Qin in the most horrible words. Kayoko is enraged and threatens the King of Han with war, which Kanbeshi mocks. - Kanbeshi justifies what Qin described as being motivated by greed and greed. Shin interrupts him, saying that what Qin is doing is not greed, but to put an end to the era of wars. - Everyone in the hall shrugs at Shin's words. Kanbeshi wonders if the King of Chen believes in the theory of good nature. Kanbeshi says that law and the theory of good nature do not fit together. Kanbeshi repeats his well-known question to Shin again. - Shin demands an explanation of the term "bad" and Shin discusses the concept at length with Kanbeshi and Rokumi . Shin concludes that goodness and wickedness have lost all meaning on the battlefield. - Kanbeshi asks Shin what he thinks of the nature that man born with if it is not goodness and badness, and the entire diplomatic delegation believes that his answer is what will determine whether Kanbeshi is coming to Qin . Shin hesitates to answer, so Tou reassures him and advises him to say the first thing that comes to his mind. Shin says that the nature that man born with is “fire.”

Chapter Translation by Nekomamushi on Discord
Kaioku interrupted the conversation because he was objecting for two reason, Kanpishi asked a general that was not a messenger, and to Kanpishi calling Qin "accursed" and Kanpishi being the chad he is double down by saying dogshit is cleaner than Qin
Kaioku says that this is a reason to declare war on Han, Kanpishi reply by saying you represent a strong kingdom why do you resort to threats? it makes you look a simple minded person
yes kanpishi is roasting the entire Qin entourage he continues to say that calling Qin filth enough reason to make you angry, isn't better to debate with me and give me reasons and proofs because you came to negotiate kayoko asks Kanpishi for his reasons why he calls Qin filth
Kanpishi says that Qin are greedy, and built on greed and won't ever be satisfied no matter the amount of souls and lands it consumes. like a beast that never feel full Shin jumps and says Sei is not like that at all, and everyone is confused as to who that is then shin says that the king of Qin does not do stuff as Kanpishi says, and not for personal reasons and he wants to unite all the kingdom and put an end to the 500 years of wars everyone is complaining and kanpishi call shin a fool for saying this in an enemy territory
Kanpishi continue to say I don't call Qin filth because it is attacking other kingdoms, but because Qin has a big contradictory it shows cold heart and ruthlessness, yet it shows mercy and humanity, like it did during the end of the coalition war, or the slap on the wrist that kanki received after beheading 100k he says, is it possible for King of Qin to believe in the good nature of human theory Shin says what is wrong with that Kanpishi continues to say that he sees big value in the legalist rishi, and he is inviting me to his court, it seems he wants to create a large nation built on legalism after unification
Kanpishi continue, that legalism is built on the theory of human being bad natured and if king of Qin believe in the good natured theory and want to built a nation based on legalism, is a massive contradiction he says: the law and good nature theory a mix is bad that it surpasses dogshit in its awfulness (sidenote: the original translation might be better this is bad translation sorry I am doing what i can) he says, a fool who think like that is the last place I want to visit
shin says why would I know what Sei thinks rokoumi says to himself just say human are bad natured Kanpishi says I believe you are close friend with the king, the more I know about you, the more I know about the king and you have the experience of going out to the battlefield unlike us legalists, so I want to hear your answer, what is the nature of humans everyone says "say bad" shin says bad everyone is joyous then he says what do you mean by that?
everyone shocked shin says, is Kanki bad for example, Rokuomi says that Kanki being bad natured is undeniable fact, he is rotten and more Shin says, Kanki clan don't believe he is rotten and might have seen him as a ray of hope. Kanopishi says all kanki clan are people who are bad more tthan most humans, and the standards applied on them by normal people Shin says, doesn't that mean if we consider Kanki clan as bad, then the rest of humanity are good? Kanpishi says not at all, because between them there are varied degrees of bad

Shin says, if we exclude everyone bad, all that remains are good, but there are people who would think Kanki is bad in comparison to others, Rokuomi interrupt, stop with your nonsense man, this have gone for too long, are you Ryukoku or what? Rokoumei continue, bad this bad that, no need for complicating this, don't you see people see Kanki being bad for good reasons? Shin says, but you Rokuomi killed a lot in the battlefields, and you widowed many women, doesn't that mean you are bad as well? Rokoumei says don't fuck with me and put me in the same basket as Kanki, shin says but.. Rokeumei says, but what you asshole Kanpishi says, what are you trying to say is it is difficult to pin down the definition of good and bad in the first place? Shin says, it depends on the point of view of the person, it could dramatically change based on their environment and circumstances Shin continues, especially in battlefields, where people kill each other and everyone is carrying their understanding of justice. So the meaning of good and bad lose their meanings. Kanpishi says, as a scholar, I lean towards that they never lost their meanings Shin says, I can confirm to you they do, Rokuomi says we don't have time to think like that when our lives and comrade lives could disappear at any moment Kanpishi says, hearing this is annoying (think of better word) for any philosopher who sits in their office, but it is a truth as long as the philosopher could find it themselves he continues, this type of conversations are interesting and what is I want to do with you, in your world there are no differences between good and bad. He continues, what is the nature of human as you have experienced it General Ri shin? everyone is thinking of stuff I will skip Kanpishi continue, answer my question ri shin. Shin says, how do you expect me to know? Tou (GIGA CHAD) tell shin to just say what on his mind. you have a wealth of experience, don't think of a right answer for the question, just say what you consider the nature of humans. Shin says, human nature is that of fire

thanks to Kingdom Reddit

Shin being involved in a intellectual discussion was nice touch. He is growing up and I’m glad that he is thinking deeply about the nature of humans. His battle against Mangoku and previous Kanki flashback showed that he is thinking internally and learning subtly. Even Sei would be proud of Shin speaking like this lol.
Post automatically merged:

Kanpishi was kind of dumb to talk to Qin like that? What does he even achieve by calling Qin shit? He would led to his country’s destruction in an instant by name calling them instead of asking Shin the answer to his question politely. He seems like a dumb guy for an intellect.

Last edited:
Peakdom returns?
:funky:
Post automatically merged:

"- Shin did a great job throughout the chapter explaining his vision about the nature of fire and everyone is surprised by what he says and shin continues to shock everyone with his theory more than once, first of all kanpichi, who discussed Shin a little but remained stunned from the beginning of the chapter to the end.
- Thank you Hara for introducing the hero of the story to us in such a luxurious form."

Just talking to Kanpishi tripled Shin's braincells it seems
:steef:

Last edited: