Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
@kngsospoilers 671
cover Kanbeshi
First half:
a conversation between the princess and tou, then tou leaves to qin with Kanbeshi.

Second half :
celebration of rbk victory.
at the end of chapter Qin's spy at Zhao ask rbk about his prediction on Qin's next attack ? Han or Zhao?
no break next week
And so the Qin politiking to beat Riboku begins.
:josad:

Shout out to Kanbeshi, hope he's a GOATED character.

We aren't skipping Kanpishi and Sei meeting aren't we?
:seriously:
Lmao bruhh you know they have to reach Qin first before the meeting can happen?

lmao bruhh you know they have to reach Qin first before the meeting can happen?
I said that before we learned the chapter had them leaving Han.
Just meant that I hoped there wasn't a timeskip or something. Neat to see there isn't.
:goyea:
Post automatically merged:

Image from Kngspo

The scar from Kanki seems to be permanent, awesome
:steef:

Last edited:
Some infos from the chapter:
Narrator box: But kanpishi's visit to Qin will lead to an end that no one would have imagined.
Riboku is now Lord of Buwan.
At the end of the chap Qin's spy Youka wants to ask Rishi his thoughts about is Qin is going to attack Han or Zhao.
Narrator box on Yuka : He used to be shubunkun's spy and now he is working under rishi... Or rather... that's what it's supposed to be...

Ps : he is either a double agent or a traitor. Source: Reddit

@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Xione

What the actual fuck, finally managed to take a break back here just to find my closest WG bros getting mass banned and leaving me alone. I know it's a one month week for Oda's surgery but still.

At least @Owl Ki is hanging around for them Kingdom/RoR discussions. :madmonk:
Sorry bro but I am barely hanging around here for discussions. I have been logging off regularly to focus on other stuff. Tis currently good weather for gardening and that Tamerlane book ain't gonna read itself. :catsweat: