Never said he was too good.
I just said decent.
You wanna place Biden above Trump?
I mean ofc you live in America you would have a better insight.
But Buden geopolitical moves are shit.
Biden hasn’t really done much. Trump actively made America a worse place.

He’s basically the reason why abortion is banned in a handful of states and white supremacy is on a rise.

Those lil bitches cried endlessly about being “cancelled” when they got banned from Facebook and Twitter for saying the N word and posting nazi propaganda.

Yet these absolute clowns want to literally annihilate Disney, bud light, and target for mildly supporting gay people.

I really think you shouldt get banned for the n word regardless, We're grown adults lol
we should be mature enough to handle people saying things we might not like and nobody deserves to get cancelled

Dont really think going after target for slightly supporting gay stuff is a good reason but im fine with the destruction of disney,bud light and target
big companies are nothing but a bad centralized power and thought lefties understood that yet here you are defending these companies all cause they share the same politics as you

and btw, let's not act like lefties are any better with their protests
they went after people who played hogwart's legacy as if they are the same person as the creator of the books
They even doxxed some people