This
Why do people don't know this?? And when did this Cleopatra was black bs start?
People like to steal cultures of famous people bc its cool for them/their agenda. This has happened all the time, nothing new.
Egyptians have the right to claim her I guess cuz she was their Queen and a major historical figure of Egyptian History.
I will not blame Black People for the the Netflix shit, instead I'll blame Jada Fucking Smith and the idiotic Producer.

She was of Macedonian Greek descent with some probable Persian and Syrian genes in there. So "white" of the olive skinned Mediterranean Levantine variety.
This
Why do people don't know this?? And when did this Cleopatra was black bs start?
It has been around for a while. It is always Black Americans that push this. They want to blackwash some famous white or levantine person instead of actually learning about some historical African figures.

I have seen claims of black Beethoven too.

She was of Macedonian Greek descent with some probable Persian and Syrian genes in there. So "white" of the olive skinned Mediterranean Levantine variety.

It has been around for a while. It is always Black Americans that push this. They want to blackwash some famous white or levantine person instead of actually learning about some historical African figures.

I have seen claims of black Beethoven too.
10+ years ago I stumbled across a site that claimed all sorts of famous historical people to be black.
They used doctored paintings for some and performed mental gymnastics to explain why this bust of Charlemagne
supposedly confirms that he was black:ihaha:
The cherry on top was some outlandish conspiracy theory about the African origin of the Inca rulers.

I so wish I had saved that site somehow because it was pure Afrocentrism comedy gold:ihaha::ihaha:

10+ years ago I stumbled across a site that claimed all sorts of famous historical people to be black.
They used doctored paintings for some and performed mental gymnastics to explain why this bust of Charlemagne
supposedly confirms that he was black:ihaha:
The cherry on top was some outlandish conspiracy theory about the African origin of the Inca rulers.

I so wish I had saved that site somehow because it was pure Afrocentrism comedy gold:ihaha::ihaha:
What makes the whole black Cleopatra thing even funnier is that there actually were some black Pharaohs (Kushite Dynasty, the 25th dynasty specifically comes to mind) but those guys aren't as famous as Cleopatra, so they ignore the actual legitimate black Pharaohs in order to blackwash the Macedonian Greek pharaoh because the latter is more famous. Lol.

What makes the whole black Cleopatra thing even funnier is that there actually were some black Pharaohs (Kushite Dynasty, the 25th dynasty specifically comes to mind) but those guys aren't as famous as Cleopatra, so they ignore the actual legitimate black Pharaohs in order to blackwash the Macedonian Greek pharaoh because the latter is more famous. Lol.
Oh shit wait it wasn't 10 years ago, more like almost 20 years ago.
The site has been defunct for 15 years I guess and I wish I had taken screenshots at least:lawsigh:
They also had a page where they compared nostril shapes of white and black people and something like a guide on how to recognise if somebody is of partially black descent. On another page they explained how the different human races came to existence as the result of different black phenotypes mixing with "albinos". They wrote it in the form of equations. White people were strictly referred to as albinos on this website.
It looked like 👨🏿‍🦱+👨🏼‍🦱=👨🏾‍🦱
To represent the "albino" admixture in each equation they used the same badly lit photo of a white man with a badly fitted blonde long hair wig:ihaha::lawsigh:

I could go on and on about this website 🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣
To think there are people who actually believe this shit wholeheartedly....