I’m not defending the companies

I just think conservatives are soy little bitches for being this transphobic.

you literally are
you were saying protesting them was bad didt really say the reasoning itself was bad

and apparently target was selling lgbt clothes for minors

Which is a valid reason, I was only aware of the gay protest reason ie gay bad so protest which is stupid

And yea im fairly against target if they are selling gay clothes to babies
if you wanna do that as a adult and sell clothes like that for adults, that's one thing, doing it to minors is another thing entirely

The bud light thing was still over some trans girl getting a special promotion or something if not mistaken which itself is still stupid

Think alot of it would just be petty
Like who gives a shit if you think some dude pretends to be a girl

I mean bitching about it, What really should they be able to do about it
like literally jail people for it not saying that is their goal moreso just questioning how the end point of fighting trans ideology is going to work for them supposing they win

They objectively are. Left wing protests are literally in defense of minority rights, climate change, women’s rights, and gun violence.

What protest was for any right's?
I mean seriously the george flyod thing was just looting and burning down buildings with no real goal really beyond defunding the police

And violence happens regardless if guns are legal or not, in canada
there was a mass murderer who was knifing people to death
https://www.reuters.com/world/ameri...ter-knife-rampage-kills-10-canada-2022-09-05/

so it's not banning guns stops violence
places where you literally cant even get guns still has violence, it's just worse cause at least guns were legal you could defend yourself against a stronger enemy where with stabbing weapons if you are stronger then your vitchim is just dead

Women,children who could otherwise have protected themselves with a gun, will die in mass stabbings with no way of saving themselves

Right wingers protest because they’re little pussies that got triggered by a trans woman getting sponsored by bud light, or by there being a gay character in Disney movies. Bitches literally tried to overthrow an election because their guy lost.

the captiol riot as it were was tame
nobody really got badly hurt and it was shut down fairly quickly

Yea they were being sore losers unable to accept trump's loss even after two recounts

but the left wingers are worse, In regards to the riot thing
They burned an entire city

and with the election denialism everyone does that to rationalize why they lost
the democrats did the same sore loser shit as the republicans did in 2020 except for them it was 2016 and their madeup copium excuse was that it the russians they rigged it but ig it's only bad when right wingers argue that them losing was rigged even after getting debunked yknow like the mauler report finding zero evidence of russians rigging the election and yet salty leftists will still say it's rigged cause both the right and left have acted like sore losers

it's only diffferent when the right wingers do the shit cause when the leftists do the shit, you attack the right for
you are fine with it cause it's your people doing the acts that you label as bad and since it's group, you really dont care if they did a bad deed in your eyes

But im more nuanced
if right wingers do stupid shit, I say they stupid shit regardless if im on their side or not because im not their personal fucking lawyer there to defend them from anything they do wrong like how you are to leftists or how some retard on right acts as their lawyer, This my side better sports game lv argumentation is just annoying to me and honestly do not like the people who indulge in that behavior as it boils down all potiical discourse to whatever football team you support not on policy,truth or anything we can measure but rather if you support this retarded team or this other retarded team

right wingers are scum. They have zero morals. For whatever degree this is somewhat true for the left, it is much more so true for the right.
Every person thinks their side is the moral one
Me the right winger is more moral then those evil communist sjws, How is saying that really anymore different from you saying what your saying here aside from bias

Nothing really but id love to see how a chilidlish go my fav sports team lv argument can even be supported rationally

Great stuff.I just subscribed to that channel.
IKR!

It really elaborates on the saying :

"The best way to keep a prisoner from escaping is to make sure he never knows he's in prison."
~ Fyodor Dostoevsky

Post automatically merged:

And mate the word "Jihad" is really abused around on the media as u may know, it inherently has nothing to do with extremism or terrorism.. Use of this stereotype projects a misconstrued and twisted notion of Jihad

Its a really inflated stereotype, i'd rather you call them DAESH or ISIS itself if you wanna analogize.. Or even the Kkk

Last edited:
IKR!

It really elaborates on the saying :

"The best way to keep a prisoner from escaping is to make sure he never knows he's in prison."
~ Fyodor Dostoevsky

And mate the word "Jihad" is really abused around on the media as u may know, it inherently has nothing to do with extremism or terrorism.. Use of this stereotype projects a misconstrued and twisted notion of Jihad

Its a really inflated stereotype, i'd rather you call them DAESH or ISIS itself if you wanna analogize.. Or even the Kkk
sorry,i usually associate Jihad with terrorism thnx to the media.

lmao projection. Republicans are literally the party of religious extremism.
If you think my post was about religion,your have 0 reading comprehension skills.

you literally are
you were saying protesting them was bad didt really say the reasoning itself was bad

and apparently target was selling lgbt clothes for minors

Which is a valid reason, I was only aware of the gay protest reason ie gay bad so protest which is stupid

And yea im fairly against target if they are selling gay clothes to babies
if you wanna do that as a adult and sell clothes like that for adults, that's one thing, doing it to minors is another thing entirely
No it’s not.

This isn’t valid in any way. If you get offended by rainbow colored baby clothes, you are a little bitch.

You’re massively homophobic and you’re probably a bad person.

Teaching children to be tolerant and accepting of lgbt people isn’t “grooming” like the dipshit republicans pretend.

It’s what any moral parent would do.

The thing is, the right is so engrossed with their hatred of lgbt people, they see lgbt as some sort of absolute moral evil that must be eradicated from society.

Any sort of depiction or public acceptance of lgbt people is “grooming” to these people.

it’s fucking disgusting and morally reprehensible how these right wingers act.

If you think my post was about religion,your have 0 reading comprehension skills.
your post was a garbage take

Climate change is real
Fetuses aren’t people
Crime is the natural product of capitalism

Also the right supports billionaires and the ultra wealthy, the .01% of people who own everything. If anyone supports privileges for minorities it’s them.

Last edited:
No it’s not.

This isn’t valid in any way. If you get offended by rainbow colored baby clothes, you are a little bitch.

You’re massively homophobic and you’re probably a bad person.

Teaching children to be tolerant and accepting of lgbt people isn’t “grooming” like the dipshit republicans pretend.

It’s what any moral parent would do.

The thing is, the right is so engrossed with their hatred of lgbt people, they see lgbt as some sort of absolute moral evil that must be eradicated from society.

Any sort of depiction or public acceptance of lgbt people is “grooming” to these people.

it’s fucking disgusting and morally reprehensible how these right wingers act.

your post was a garbage take

Climate change is real
Fetuses aren’t people
Crime is the natural product of capitalism

Also the right supports billionaires and the ultra wealthy, the .01% of people who own everything. If anyone supports privileges for minorities it’s them.
t.h.i.s

First they said it is not about kids, we dont tell kids to do this or do that.

Now;

Its ok to teach kids to be tolerant :seriously:

F'ing groomers.

Imagine some people from indigenous tribe come out as minority and start FORCING their culture, norms, values, and beliefs on other people (6-7 billion of them).

I think the world is still being kind to these folks.
They need to be put in their places; to the tribes they belong, and in current case; their mother's basement.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash

Now;

F'ing groomers.

Imagine some people from indigenous tribe come out as minority and start FORCING their culture, norms, values, and beliefs on other people (6-7 billion of them).

They need to be put in their places; to the tribes they belong, and in current case; their mother's basement.
Those who believe in their values are universal and the one that will give maximum satisfaction of life will impose on others. Especially the one with the biggest political leverage

Indeed, this been a thing since the beginning of time, as that's the reason why culture evolve over times. Things change duhhh. :kayneshrug:

Culturals gatekeeping make no sense.
Cultures changes over time especially towards the ones who materially successful/ hegemony

I’m not defending the companies

They objectively are. Left wing protests are literally in defense of minority rights, climate change, women’s rights, and gun violence.

right wing protests are the opposite of that.

Right wingers protest because they’re little pussies that got triggered by a trans woman getting sponsored by bud light, or by there being a gay character in Disney movies. Bitches literally tried to overthrow an election because their guy lost.

right wingers are scum. They have zero morals. For whatever degree this is somewhat true for the left, it is much more so true for the right.

Republicans are nazis change my mind
All the things u wrote are unironically the left in america, silencing and hurting people who dont hold the same values as them without any morals, thinking they are the good guys when in reality they are just bullies.

What do you think about Cleopatra (Greek historical figures) being casted as Black ??
That’s dumb. It gives credence to those dumb afrocentrist theories that claim everyone from Buddha to Jesus was secretly black.

but also, it’s not really a big deal

silencing and hurting people who dont hold the same values as them without any morals,
see, this is what I mean. You’re a fucking crybaby.

right wingers can be as vile and malicious and violent as they want. And if ANYONE suggests that they lose their platforms to spew hateful garbage.

All of a sudden the right is “being silenced”. If y’all are being silenced, why do y’all never shut the fuck up?

Last edited:

Now;

F'ing groomers.

Retarded post