Every person thinks their side is the moral one
Me the right winger is more moral then those evil communist sjws, How is saying that really anymore different from you saying what your saying here aside from bias
Because I’m coming from a place of empathy and compassion. Right wingers come from a place of fear, ignorance, and bigotry.

Leftists: lgbt people are valid and should be free to be themselves

right wingers: lgbt people are satanic pedophiles

just because there are two sides to an issue doesn’t mean that both sides are equally valid.

This isn’t valid in any way. If you get offended by rainbow colored baby clothes, you are a little bitch.

You’re massively homophobic and you’re probably a bad person.
Post automatically merged: Today at 2:20 PM
Teaching children to be tolerant and accepting of lgbt people isn’t “grooming” like the dipshit republicans pretend.
babies shouldt be taught about sexual matters until they are of age
heterosexual or otherwise

nobody would be fine, giving their baby
a take a blowjob t shirt or something like unless they were a creepy pedo much in the same way nobody would be fine putting homosexual material on their kid unless they had a creepy pedo agenda to sell

it's one thing to teach kids dont be mean to gay people, it's another to dress them in homosexual clothing
how the fuck are those two things equate able

The thing is, the right is so engrossed with their hatred of lgbt people, they see lgbt as some sort of absolute moral evil that must be eradicated from society.
I dont see it that way
I also dont see them as a ultimate moral good as leftists do so both sides can stay mad at me on this matter for all i care

Reality being, Not every action taken by you was a right or correct one same applies to gay,trans,black and whatever group
leftists like

Any sort of depiction or public acceptance of lgbt people is “grooming” to these people.
If it's targeting kids
would it not be grooming

I mean, you are trying to teach behaviors to lessen the social stigma of sexual acts and practices around children

I can say this bitch has a nice ass and not try to teach a fucking 2 yr old about it right?
Much in the same way you can be gay and not try to teach kids about how you like big cocks

Dont know why, You gotta defend this shit
There are gay parents who adopt kids who never try to teach their son or whatever to suck dick, Would that be homophobic to you that the gay parent is not tea

right wingers: lgbt people are satanic pedophiles
Some of them are pedo's
not to say all are but some most certainly are

maybe right wingers stretch the argument to far including all people in that grouping cause a few trans people or gay people did molest a child and in such cases yea that would be wrong, It should go on a case to case basis not just because they are lgbt that therefore means they are pedo's

and btw this dichotomy can be done through anything when you phrase anything through a certain lens
example

Right wingers just want these transgenders to stop raping kids

leftists just want these kids to get groomed and raped

See what i mean, I can phrase anything in that context to make one look bad and another look good
because when you look at anything subjectively, you are going to hear what you wish to hear not really would be

just because there are two sides to an issue doesn’t mean that both sides are equally valid.
they are both equally shit if you want my honest take of the matter both parties will by their own admission
not care about principle and do whatever it takes to defeat the perceived badguy

babies shouldt be taught about sexual matters until they are of age
heterosexual or otherwise

nobody would be fine, giving their baby
a take a blowjob t shirt or something like unless they were a creepy pedo much in the same way nobody would be fine putting homosexual material on their kid unless they had a creepy pedo agenda to sell

it's one thing to teach kids dont be mean to gay people, it's another to dress them in homosexual clothing
how the fuck are those two things equate able
What you are talking about isn’t real.

Pride != sexually explicit
Post automatically merged:

Target was literally just putting out clothes with rainbow colors and conservatives were getting triggered because they hate the fact that lgbt people exist.

What you are talking about isn’t real.

Pride != sexually explicit

Target was literally just putting out clothes with rainbow colors and conservatives were getting triggered because they hate the fact that lgbt people exist.
You guys tried to enforce sexual education with explicit books for 7 years olds in Brazil.Fucking degenerates.Don't be surprised if people get feed up with this bullshit and things escalate.

The implication of your comment was saying
I am homophobic which im not

You might aswell
"not being explicit to kids" meanwhile there a gay people performing sensual "artistic" shows for kids.

There is absolutely nothing sexual in that video.

you’re just being homophobic lmao

Yeah I’d bet you’d like that, wouldn’t you.
I would rather not,but it seems that politicians are using stupid people like you to escalate the situation into violence.Its black vs white,rich vs poor,gay vs straight,men vs women...good old divide and conquer.