[FNZ] Role Madness Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain these when you come back
like odd im going by vibes, ratchet statistically i think has to role town at some point and i think that's correct

naomi has her usual demeanor and is very consistent as town

i do not trust juliet specifically because she had an excellent poker face the last time i played when she was scum, i need to take a quick look over the thread to see if there's any slots that gimme weird vibes

Well This kinda sucks I didn't shoot anyone last night but still lost a one-shot >.<

Down to my last shot so don't mind letting people know my role as Vig. I was thinking Alwaysmind but maybe Jesse would be a good target seeing as Always is getting the vote.

Would a game of this size have two Vigs? and making you a one-shot kinda feels underpowered.

Nah I targeted him N1 so I'm pretty sure I'm the one that killed him. If Dr.Watson is telling the truth then we've seen no action from a SK
don't reveal yourself you big dummy

and yes, i think two vigs would be overkill hence the one shot

charlie, i said it earlier, my other ability that's limitless is sending messages via the host. that's it
the difficulty i feel over this is it's a delayed messaging system, and you can't really strategize in a timely manner due to entirely different schedules
i don't really know how to find extra uses for it, honestly

don't reveal yourself you big dummy

and yes, i think two vigs would be overkill hence the one shot

charlie, i said it earlier, my other ability that's limitless is sending messages via the host. that's it
the difficulty i feel over this is it's a delayed messaging system, and you can't really strategize in a timely manner due to entirely different schedules
I've had this ability before in the past and the trick to is everybody listens to the host. Use it to either sway opinions or gauge opinions

welp, you can always use it to prove that it exist, that's for sure

Watson may be town because I think mafia wouldn't claim the shot
i only had a vig one shot, i am not sure that classifies me as vigilante

the negative effect is me shooting town
Joygirl wasn't only town, but a claimed PR who would have a result useful for town.
I don't know if you read the game
Can you kink me the other game where you say she was scum?
i see joygirl was gonna go for pinkman, who been coasting. she also sus rat and odd.
Most probably mafia killed MrR, so Joygirl wasn't targeted by them overnight, so we can't say she was killed for her reads.
Who do you think is scum?

The roleblock shouldn't be on you for the tracker to have no result, it should be on the tracker.
:kayneshrug:
well my role doesn’t mention anything about being tracker free or anything. So if the ability failed it’s more on them then me.

There are more possible explanations:
Someone targeted them with a bus drive
Someone targets me with a bus drive
I didn’t perform any actions

Status
Not open for further replies.