[FNZ] Role Madness Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did you say you suspect Joygirl? I don't get why you could not use it on someone who doesn't play the game, that's vigi's role, to clear the Poe, not to shot at random
her pushing for random slots are reminiscent of scum tactics from the games ive played

ive been a particularly passive player this game and i don't think ive even made a suspect list, just attempting to keep track mentally

I was trying to defend GF for mafia and pushed Knight since D1. Mafia's MVP is mine, shoo.

If you're town, give me thoughts on AM and whoever you think could be scum.
your mom lmao

AM is a fantastic mislynch in any game, he's 50/50. flipping him is necessary at some point

i trust ratchet and naomi

I won´t copy you though, it makes most sense for me to copy an inactive player and I just announced that my target will be Jesse Pinkman. Also if you would really be Spy I would not be too excited to get your abilities lol
First I hope to survive the night and second I hope Jesse has not only become inactive because he got the most boring and useless abilities ever :usoprice:
Somehow Ratchet and Alwaysmind are giving me indie vibes but that´s just a feeling.
I would not be happy about being told that I got copied nothing. But at least I could tell you then that he would be 100 % town as vanilla mafia is hard to imaginge xD
i see joygirl was gonna go for pinkman, who been coasting. she also sus rat and odd.

Well This kinda sucks I didn't shoot anyone last night but still lost a one-shot >.<

Down to my last shot so don't mind letting people know my role as Vig. I was thinking Alwaysmind but maybe Jesse would be a good target seeing as Always is getting the vote.

okay, i had a one shot vigilante on joygirl
stop giving me vigilante roles, people
i suck at them

y'all can get rid of me, my other ability is pretty useless (i can send messages via the host)
Would a game of this size have two Vigs? and making you a one-shot kinda feels underpowered.

Vig being one-shot also kinda confirms that seaman was killed by serial killer. That could be am tbh.
Nah I targeted him N1 so I'm pretty sure I'm the one that killed him. If Dr.Watson is telling the truth then we've seen no action from a SK

Status
Not open for further replies.