[FNZ] Role Madness Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Okay, so there´s almost no way another wagon forms in the last ten minutes or so.

This means I´m going to use mimic next night on Jesse Pinkman as he didn´t write any post today despite being online.
Conq says he can prove something by himself tonight.

Should Knight flip scum then I don´t think that Mitch is his team member as he voted him quite early today.

Dr. Watson looks also suspicious to me, not much helpful threadplay wise and apparently absent at the end phase of last lynch.

From the real active and experienced players I can only imagine Charlie being mafia so far.

tbh, there're like 2, maybe even 1 scum left, so this doesn't indicate anything imo

i like this wagon tbh, but what would be alternative in your opinion?
I thought this morning we have one more day and I hoped I have time tomorrow to think at the game.
I hate 24/24, I am too busy for it

J

Joygirl1

i was thinking, there's no point of me checking Joygirl tonight right?

because if she copies me, then she can clear me anyway
I won´t copy you though, it makes most sense for me to copy an inactive player and I just announced that my target will be Jesse Pinkman. Also if you would really be Spy I would not be too excited to get your abilities lol

Okay, so there´s almost no way another wagon forms in the last ten minutes or so.

This means I´m going to use mimic next night on Jesse Pinkman as he didn´t write any post today despite being online.
Conq says he can prove something by himself tonight.

Should Knight flip scum then I don´t think that Mitch is his team member as he voted him quite early today.

Dr. Watson looks also suspicious to me, not much helpful threadplay wise and apparently absent at the end phase of last lynch.

From the real active and experienced players I can only imagine Charlie being mafia so far.
wait, wait

what happens if you copy jessie and he turns out to be mafia? you won't copy his wincon, right?

J

Joygirl1

First I hope to survive the night and second I hope Jesse has not only become inactive because he got the most boring and useless abilities ever :usoprice:

D2 Final Votecount

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Votes locked!

Final Votes:
MitchMatch > DarkestKnightofSpoilers
Naomi > Conquistador > - > DarkestKnightofSpoilers
Joygirl > Jesse Pinkman
Ratchet > DarkestKnightofSpoilers
MonochromeYoru > DarkestKnightofSpoilers
Mr. Reloaded > DarkestKnightofSpoilers
ConquistadoR > DarkestKnightofSpoilers