[FNZ] Role Madness Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Mitch and Dr. Watson give me also no reason to townread them so far and both did not vote yesterday.

Mitch at least already voted Knight today and with scum already decimated I don´t think they are both mafia together

@MitchMatch @Dr. Watson

That's half true. You jumped on Mono wagon, but you haven't even talked with him or about him as far as i'm concerned. Then when people asked you for reasoning you quoted some old posts saying he could be scum based on that, but you haven't adressed these posts earlier. Your vote tied pein's and mono's wagon.

At very least you should claim imo
I couldn‘t adress them anymore because dayphase ended.
and i spoke to him saying I’m finding his quote „sus“.

Look back it‘s there

I couldn‘t adress them anymore because dayphase ended.
and i spoke to him saying I’m finding his quote „sus“.

Look back it‘s there
I was just joking about how i don't know how mafia thinks or scum chat works because i haven't been mafia in a game lol. I think you took it as me trying hard to pretend i'm not mafia in this game either.

You should probably claim. If you're town, we could focus on others who could be scum.

J

Joygirl1

Announcing:

If he doesn´t get lynched my mimic target will be Jesse Pinkman for tonight.
Otherwise I would be using it on Dr. Watson.

Before, Naomi said she is taking a break from playing mafia and my recent games have been playing without her. I was looking forward to playing with her is because I missed playing with her.
:sweat::catpole:

quick juliet, is that same conman, who i tried to invest last previous game, but got rb by charlie? :memehm:

Was the last game you played the weebs game? I don't remember your invest failing in that game. We've played with scum Conq in the Black Clover game hosted by Flower and Rej.
yes prob that game, he was scum and coasting, everytime tried to invest him got rb by scum in two previous game with him(he was scum in those games) :few:

yes prob that game, he was scum and coasting, everytime tried to invest him got rb by scum in two previous game with him(he was scum in those games) :few:
You were the roleblocker in the Black Clover game. In the Weebs game weren't you a watcher turned serial killer? In the One Piece Mash you were a tracker and I remember you tracking Pot and your action failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.