[FNZ] Role Madness Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
money is on vig paying close attention

sk could've, but it'd have to be a way to buddy with town. puts them in a dangerous position and makes them scum enemy, though, which decreases the risk of survival late game. that decision i can't analyze, but it's far less likely

Makes me not mafia, me not making the easiest save ever of a nice strong role for my maf team is 100% throwing in my book and I have strong feelings about throwing. No way in hell TPein and me are on the same book
I believe this.
For me Odd prezent at Eod and posting this instead trying to push someone else doesn't make sense for mafia. But it's not like Eod was full of people willing to play the game, so we have to reconsider later in the game if we fail at finding the other mafia.
Monochrome is town for his desire to claim in case there are votes shenanigans and his vote outside the possibility to save/tie Pein with Darkest .
Despite his constant push to form another wagon I am not sure Charlie is mafia for this post.
actually pein had 2 votes atm so his vote tied mono with pein

if pein flips mafia, i'd go for knight next
Maybe he's feigning ignorance about Pain's alignament here, and the alignament of Darkest will show if this happened. I don't want to speculate before flips will happen, but also when I have time I will post my take because I don't know if I live long enough to do it later in the game.

prayer circle for our vig to take care of SK
Vig, if there's a town vig, has for sure limited shots.
After they finish the shots, vig should claim.
Also anyone finishing their shots should claim as well action and target, because that gives town infos.

If no one claims the shot, means SK wanted to shot a player who looked like no town will protect them and will never be mafia NK. Time will tell.

J

Joygirl1

At least we know we have a vig or at worst a sk,

so then the vig got lucky last night or was right on par.

I don’t think a sk would have actively targeted scum.
At least we know we have a vig or at worst a sk,

so then the vig got lucky last night or was right on par.

I don’t think a sk would have actively targeted scum.
Why not? If I was serial killer I would try to kill scum to gain towns trust and if someone watched me I could claim town vig.
But we will see how many kills there will be the next nights and who the targets will be. Tbh for a serial killer Seatonnes would be a strange choice because he was a new and inexperienced player, I´d say as an SK you´d want the dangerous experienced players to die first. Unless the SK is also a rookie I think overall it´s more likely that it was the town vig who killed Seatonnes.

J

Joygirl1

Really need to see some helpful thoughts of Conq, getting modblocked is really bad and doesn´t help. He´s currently my preferred target for my mimic ability next night at the moment because even if he would be town at least his role would not get wasted if I´d copy it.

But let´s put some pressure on other players of the suspect pool:

Vote lynch Jesse Pinkman

End of day, last minute most fucked up post possible is a new thing I’ve started doing because I think it’s hilarious and it’s better than cfd shit

It’s not alignment indicative

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think DarkestKnight is a good avenue to explore actually, I really need to re-read some of this game (hopefully later)

Vote: DarkestKnight

I can accept the reasoning on Odd, Charlie somewhat looks better too.

D2 Votecount 1

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Status
Not open for further replies.