[FNZ] Role Madness Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Michelle and Reloaded lock town.
dont seem to be the type who would bus your own GF for town cred.

AM also seems town to me. He spotted Tonnes BS from a mile away.

Scum seems clueless in this game

I gots three hours before m

posting gifs is more of a jester thing, so yea, townish.
This post is a weird thought, now that I read it again. Jester is 3rd party, so the final word doesn't fit. It's like you wanted to agree with me but put a doubt on the read.
Can you explain why you talked about jester but accepted it's townish, AM?
Based on how the game progresses later on.
I prefer seeing people put out their reads and then seeing how their thoughts/opinions change in the thread as the game progresses and mechanics come into play.
Whether their shifts look natural or forced, reactions to flips, wagons & lynches.

I'm not saying that players should just ignore d1 entirely, i'm just saying that i suck at making good reads based on d1 stuff & i prefer not to do so.
What do you think now, when we have 2 wolf flips and the town lider died?
I've been looking forward to playing with you since it's been a while we've last played together.
What means playing together for you? Just being in the same game in the same time?
So with me posting that's the half of the player list here, I think that maybe all scum are in the other half
Odd what gave you this idea back then?

Dunno ,because i voted for Mono last day :peperain:
That's half true. You jumped on Mono wagon, but you haven't even talked with him or about him as far as i'm concerned. Then when people asked you for reasoning you quoted some old posts saying he could be scum based on that, but you haven't adressed these posts earlier. Your vote tied pein's and mono's wagon.

At very least you should claim imo

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Neither Pein or Tonnes could be labeled at clueless. Except the really new players everyone knows what to do.
Idk where the idea of clueless mfia comes from, can you explain?
I'm not talking about Pein himself, i tried reading back and there was pretty much zero resistance to Pein's lynch from his side.
Maybe cus of his inactivity idk.
I also think looking into the other wagons in d1 is useful because you notice subtle attempts to divert the lynch from Pein their GF from scum.

Regarding Tonnes, idk what to say.
Him being called out for some hilariously scummy posts by AlwaysMind already sealed his deal for me.
Wasn't surprised at all by his flip.

Probably because he's new to the game - either way that play was bad.
I'm pretty sure if i was scum i would've screamed at him to not make such posts in the PM.

J

Joygirl1

Hmm dayphase is almost over (one hour left) and there are still only 4 votes I think? Also need to hear more of certain players.
@Jesse Pinkman You were only today but you haven´t participated, tell us who you suspect and why we should not vote you.

Status
Not open for further replies.