Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

Havent we seen with Jmena the harrasment can do to people on online. Smh people just don't learn.
Post automatically merged:

This just shows me stupid trolls will go to great lengths to misinform and fool others. Tbh anybody who spends hours translating English to Japanese, photoshop, typeset, and spread this misinformation in different forums is a fool himself. If that little punk is half as serious with his studies, he is getting straight As.
This generation is degraded .

Last edited:

Aren't you convinced yet? Geez, you admiral fans really believes in anything that's supposed to hype the admirals up even though it is not needed. Even when the OP itself claims it's fake, there is some people who don't let go of the bone.

It is even funny that someone like you claim everyone to be biased. Even I, who never argued against Akainu being the strongest marine in history but only claimed the scan to be fake [which was obvios btw] got in the line lol

Aren't you convinced yet? Geez, you admiral fans really believes in anything that's supposed to hype the admirals up even though it is not needed. Even when the OP itself claims it's fake, there is some people who don't let go of the bone.

It is even funny that someone like you claim everyone to be biased. Even I, who never argued against Akainu being the strongest marine in history but only claimed the scan to be fake [which was obvios btw] got in the line lol
Its really barefaced to claim shit like this when the whole agenda of it being fake is based on a few Tweets of someone (Sandman), who rowed back in other Tweets where he said it isnt fake...

So again
: Based on WHAT are you claiming this? If its just what I know, and I didnt miss any info in this Thread, yall are pathetic.

Akainu being the current strongest marine is fine. Akainu can not be above prime garp period.
Well, more than fine is that it's the only real option for various reasons. Fujitora is kind of against some of Akainu's ideas, but basically there isn't (anymore) someone who could be Akainu's philosophic rival, and by doing so being his rival in strength.

Koby or Smoker are too young or weak, and I doubt Smoker will ever be at that level (sigh).