Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
The revelation really has nothing to do with her being a D. It has to do with the fact that of 20 Kings, one of them was a D. that was initially meant to be accepted into the modern WG.

The weirder thing is the fact that Im, the natural enemy of D., did not destroy Vivi's picture, but did to Luffy and Teach.

Theres a deeper idea here, because does that imply Lili and her family betrayed the AK? Is Joyboy even a D. Clan member?
Nice.:pepecafe:

The chapter is cool and all but once again I find myself having to ask this question

Why are our spoiler providers like this?

I follow quite a few manga and read the spoilers for just about all of them and NONE of them have spoiler providers like this

Manufacturing hype (that doesn't exist half the time), fabricating events that align with their agenda, purposely withholding spoilers because they're in a bad mood, dropping hints and small details instead of just releasing the spoilers

The list goes on and on and on

Why can't they just drop the spoilers and move on like the rest of them

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Damn, why did Imu have to reveal himself as a fighter? Now the chances of Luffy and Akainu clashing are even lower, hell, my Akainu will actually fight Sabo now.

Status
Not open for further replies.