Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, sorry to disappoint you guys. Vivi is not ending up with Luffy!!!

And the reason is rather simple, Luffy is just a physical monster. And I mean Kaido and big mom level of monster. the only difference between Big Mom, Kaido and Luffy is that they are giants but Luffy is normal size. but the actual strength of these 3 is comparable to each other.

Vivi will simply break under the pressure and dumb Luffy doesn't know how to hold back either.

The only one who can handle Luffy is Big Mom. So invest your stucks in Big Mom X Luffy before it's too late.
Luffy won't have plot armor during sex.

His most important men where balls-deep in the heart of the enemies base though. Had he lost them all his efforts would've been in vain.

I'm actually shocked that he didn't go there as he's expected to have Wind powers and could quite possibly travel at insane speed.
Losing them would have hurt but once the leader alive you can always rebuild and revs look huge with all the people they have .
Truth is i not shock he did not go since Dragon don't seem to do anything now lol
The last thing he did was 2 years ago when save and see off luffy .

You're the same guy who said it was impossible for Aokiji to be Blackbeard's boot licker and look how that turned out, Sabo is folding Akainu whether you like it or not and if you want my advice, start wanking Sabo now.
BB is the one bootlicking Kuzan so I was right.
Labo ain't doing shit. He's set up to fight a Holy Knight.
Zero build-up to him vs Akainu, they have never even mentioned each other's name a single time.

Delusional Laidotard aka Tejas's and SwaLLaLa's alt.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised. My friend who is a HUGE YYH fan, said OP feels similar to it but I'm not sure why since I've not seen it since teenhood.

OP has been making me think of AOT lately as well as Naruto. A little of Bleach too. But these are just loose ideas/connections for now especially.

Somehow I've felt Oda is copying Fairy Tail
even too lately but can't remember why atm. Felt pretty ironically hilarious though.

Listening to Oda Stans constantly say OP is a truly unique story, that doesn't copy others and need to is aging hilariously well now especially. One Piece has changed so much from the timeskip too, even a few arcs before it that it feels dissimilar to other series for me now too.
The Fairy Tail things been growing. Especially with the Holy Knights thing. I’m struggling to stay interested

It is about the quality and not the quantity of the screentime. All of these characters have had more development and impact on the plot and the world of Onepiece than Nami despite having much less screentime. That is embarrassing for a 'heroine'
How can you sit there and tell people that these characters have more development than Nami. No character in the entire of OP has more character progression and growth then Nami

Funny guy

It is about the quality and not the quantity of the screentime. All of these characters have had more development and impact on the plot and the world of Onepiece than Nami despite having much less screentime. That is embarrassing for a 'heroine'
They hardly had any impact on the plot that really matter.
By time they do have some impact nami will have already gotten more screen time do stuff with the SH

Status
Not open for further replies.