Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah he know now but i don't see how he can declaring war personally .
Dragon has no way to contach Imu and he sure as shit not going to holy land or risk giving away where he is .
His most important men where balls-deep in the heart of the enemies base though. Had he lost them all his efforts would've been in vain.

I'm actually shocked that he didn't go there as he's expected to have Wind powers and could quite possibly travel at insane speed.

Ok, sorry to disappoint you guys. Vivi is not ending up with Luffy!!!

And the reason is rather simple, Luffy is just a physical monster. And I mean Kaido and big mom level of monster. the only difference between Big Mom, Kaido and Luffy is that they are giants but Luffy is normal size. but the actual strength of these 3 is comparable to each other.

Vivi will simply break under the pressure and dumb Luffy doesn't know how to hold back either.

The only one who can handle Luffy is Big Mom. So invest your stucks in Big Mom X Luffy before it's too late.

G

Gorosei Informer

We’re fools calling it the silhouette silhouette fruit. Clearly it’s the eclipse eclipse fruit where he’s always shown as eclipsing light.
I thought BB would be the eclipse but that is a valid possibility too.

I'm worried Moria is dead and Imu got his fruit somehow. Doflamingo said he was told to kill Moria on orders from "above", never specified who and Doffy has multiple directly symbolisms to Imu, not a coincidence.
Plus Oda mentioning Moria lately but not showing him. Absalom got killed offscreen. Perona may find Moria was killed offscreen too.

My list of fights for the final saga:

• Luffy, the god of the sun and brilliance, vs Imu-sama, the embodiment of shadows.
  • Zoro vs Fujitora, a holy knight, and then against the Gorosei.
  • Sanji vs Green Bull.
  • Sabo vs Akainu.
  • Dragon vs the leaders of the holy knights.
:kayneshrug:
There a good chance that people like Law , SHGF etc etc will fight with top tiers so you can't forget them .

Status
Not open for further replies.