Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, sorry to disappoint you guys. Vivi is not ending up with Luffy!!!

And the reason is rather simple, Luffy is just a physical monster. And I mean Kaido and big mom level of monster. the only difference between Big Mom, Kaido and Luffy is that they are giants but Luffy is normal size. but the actual strength of these 3 is comparable to each other.

Vivi will simply break under the pressure and dumb Luffy doesn't know how to hold back either.

The only one who can handle Luffy is Big Mom. So invest your stucks in Big Mom X Luffy before it's too late.
I mean, Chichi had a kid with Super Saiyan Goku. Goten was born when he had SSJ on 24/7

The difference is throughout Ace’s execution, we never saw the Gorosei. His death was purely a move by the marines as far as we know
We know the FA takes direct orders from the Gorosei, thats what this scene is all about:

Otherwise, just having Garp sitting around during Ace's execution is a weird affair, he and Sengoku are friends.

You also have this reaction from the Gorosei after the fact:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Ok, sorry to disappoint you guys. Vivi is not ending up with Luffy!!!

And the reason is rather simple, Luffy is just a physical monster. And I mean Kaido and big mom level of monster. the only difference between Big Mom, Kaido and Luffy is that they are giants but Luffy is normal size. but the actual strength of these 3 is comparable to each other.

Vivi will simply break under the pressure and dumb Luffy doesn't know how to hold back either.

The only one who can handle Luffy is Big Mom. So invest your stucks in Big Mom X Luffy before it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.