Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

They didn't let. Nika DF managed to escape from them all the time.

And they didn't had semi fodders guarding it. Semi fodders were the ones who found the DF.

Shanks just got lucky and didn't even knew about the DF.
CP9 were fodders compared to Shanks or at least the likes of yonkos, admirals, yonko commanders, garp etc.
Such an extremely important fruit, especially Joyboy himself somehow, the WGs biggest nemesis, threat and this is how they treat it? It evaded them for 8 fucking centuries ffs. How did it escape them for so long?

Shanks knew lol. He'll confirm it sooner or later. No way he stole a random rubber fruit or devil fruit from the WG. He knew it was important at bare minimum.

You guys will defend anything.

the world government is looking unbelievably incompetent rn

how tf do you rule the world for 800 years when the moment your base is attacked your admirals, gorosei, holy knights, and fucking god king do literally fuck all
With the way it's looking Teach could legitimately bypass all Mary Geoise defenses on top of Stronger.

Here we have Lomrade's weekly coping about Sabo being pushed more and more as a foil to God Knights/Celestials and still having 0 interactions with Akainu :kobeha:
If it's not Sabo (which he might be), it might as well be Dragon. Give up the cap, Oda confirmed Kaido to be the strongest man and directly above Akainu.

We know Blackbeard has Akainu's equal as an underling. No amount of cope will save you Lextravlad.

Is... is this what the actual endgame looks like? I thought we had another 10 years maybe, Oda might fuck around and end this shit in three if this pacing keeps up.
I mean....theres still way too much to do.

- Finish Egghead (at least 30-40 chapters of conflict)
- Elbaf (we all know it wont be short)
- Burned Man/4th RP plotline either at or before Lodestar. Either some of the Yonko fall here or they dont.
- Laugh Tale, either against BB or Shanks (or both).
- Final War, using the knowledge of LT to fight the WG.

And this is just what we know. We have no idea if Elbaf is even next, or what is happening on Fullalead and what that leads to. What is the context of the Rocks plot with Stussy, Vegapunk, Weevil, etc? And much more.

No way itll take 3 years, its been a consistent discussion for years now that I remember people telling me the series would end 10 years ago....in 10 years lol

Dance Power makes rain short term, and as a side effect you get long seasons of drought
Probably not haki but VOAT
Well so far VOAT has only been CoO related, you can't interact with the weather.. BUT, if roger create a storm using the VOAT, then you could be right.. I think it's just Crocodile being defeated, though your opinion is possible..

Status
Not open for further replies.