Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the most vocal of the lot are hardcore Admiral fans... colour me surprised! :pepecafe:
I'll take that as a compliment, we're good at slander
:goyea:

This is my take on the the FV is
Depends how much importance the evil side of the D. clan will get (previously Xebec, now Teach)
For now Imu is more important to the lore, especially since laughtale -> Mariejois is the obvious sequence of events.

However I'm still not convinced Teach is a simple fight for the pirate throne, there has to be something bigger than this.
1. Introduced since chapter ~220
2. Very similar to Luffy in character, both are dreamy & goofy
3. He's an evil D. opposed to Luffy
4. First recorded man to eat 2 devil fruits
5. Never slept in his life
6. "weird body" "they"
7. Heir to Xebec, Roger's strongest rival and the most heinous existance known to man.
8. Like Luffy he's constantly shunned by Oda, like getting low diffed by Magellan, running away from Akainu, kinda scared of Rayleigh, when eventually we all know he's going to surpass all legends. Basically the only villain to receive the usual Shonen mc treatment.
9. Wields the strongest (2nd?) devil fruit in the verse, one as special as the Nika fruit.
10. Scarred Luffy's role model and inspired his jolly roger
11. Captured Ace, already had beef with Luffy
12. Already anounced ambitions bigger than the pirate throne

Currently, imagining Teach as the final villain is as hard as thinking a random Imu can replace Teach, favoring @Blackbeard for now.

I'm sure that the reality that Akainu isn't the Final Villain is hard to accept after years of wank, so i can understand why there are only Admiral fans here in the thread constantly shitting on Imu even before he's revealed lmao.
Hilarious how desperate you and comrade are. Even when pretty much every single Admiral fan in this forum have repeatedly told u that they never stated that Akainu would be the final villain you still pretend like we did.

Feels like the realisation that the manga stated that Sabo vs Akainu will never happen had u two go insane.

As if we all didn't know that all this is just a secret insecure Midhawk agenda because if Luffy fights Akainu at the same time Zoro fights Midhawk it's confirmation that Akainu > Mihawk.

Don't pretend like we all don't see through your insecure pathetic game. At least Admiral fans are open towards the agendas they're pushing.

@EmperorKinyagi i honestly don’t care about restrained admirals letting rev commanders escape after the « final villain » failed to capture Sabo and Wapol.
Fuji bandages won’t be explained like Sengoku magic bandage post-MF.
Fujtoria is swordman which he has normal durability like shanks and mihawk .
Literatally almost every sword am are not super durability freak like kaido, big mom, greenbull, c3 admirals.

It is no big deal lol. Shanks lost his arm to fish .

Opera Be Like

You get the D
You get the D
Every body gets the fucking D

This is getting ridiculous as fuck lmao

Anyways I like Vivi, probably only member of Luffy Harem that Oda actually wrote good. So I don't mind the spoilers.
Plus I wish Imu is so strong, he can solo Roger Whitebeard all four Yonko and All 3 Admirals and Prime Garp and Prime Sengoku at the same time low diff ish.
There aren't that many Ds and they're a clan anyway it makes sense that there's plenty of them

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Hilarious how desperate you and comrade are. Even when pretty much every single Admiral fan in this forum have repeatedly told u that they never stated that Akainu would be the final villain you still pretend like we did.

Feels like the realisation that the manga stated that Sabo vs Akainu will never happen had u two go insane.

As if we all didn't know that all this is just a secret insecure Midhawk agenda because if Luffy fights Akainu at the same time Zoro fights Midhawk it's confirmation that Akainu > Mihawk.

Don't pretend like we all don't see through your insecure pathetic game. At least Admiral fans are open towards the agendas they're pushing.

Status
Not open for further replies.