Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bald Gorosei with the Shodai Kitetsu is a combatant.

That’s a FAT L for “Mihawk is Zoro’s final fight” believers
I sincerely think Mihawk is meant to be fought with Shanks group, WSS or not. Consider every other group, all of their assumed #2's are Swordsmen to some degree. Then you have Beckman. CG evidently does not have manpower to do anything outside of Mihawk, even if they recruit other Shichibukai, its just a bunch of former Luffy villains at that point.

At this point, Zoro can fight Fuji after Mihawk, but that also doesnt mean Shanks and Mihawk have to lose before Akainu/Fuji. Just my opinion on this, because Mihawk really doesnt fit anywhere else.

Last edited:
I sincerely think Mihawk is meant to be fought with Shanks group, WSS or not. Consider every other group, all of their assumed #2's are Swordsmen to some degree. Then you have Beckman. CG evidently does not have manpower to do anything outside of Mihawk, even if they recruit other Shichibukai, its just a bunch of former Luffy villains at that point.

At this point, Zoro can fight Fuji after Mihawk, but that also doesnt mean Shanks and Mihawk have to lose before Akainu/Fuji. Just my opinion on this, because Mihawk really doesnt fot anywhere else.
shanks will fall before mihawk:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.