Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there's bandwidth for Oda to showcase major fights or 1to1s for Strawhats this arc
The pacing is wicked quick and the setting is tightknit

I firmly believe Kizaru/Saturn are here to run a storm on Luffy and they'll move on with an asset (either VP or something else)
I'd actually be annoyed if we got full fights after the disaster Wano showcased
Its really not that quick lol. Nearly 30 chapters before anyone has landed on Egghead.

There would also make little sense for these pages to exist then, because they imply a war is happening and a huge incident occurs by the next day:

Oda wouldnt go out of his way to tease 4 new character designs (at least), bring Saturn, and involve Kizaru for a quick skirmish. Im sorry but nothing in Wano changes how Oda approaches "climaxes" in arcs and it doesnt change here (usually 60-70% of an arc vs the villain faction).

Its really not that quick lol. Nearly 30 chapters before anyone has landed on Egghead.

There would also make little sense for these pages to exist then, because they imply a war is happening and a huge incident occurs by the next day:

Oda wouldnt go out of his way to tease 4 new character designs (at least), bring Saturn, and involve Kizaru for a quick skirmish. Im sorry but nothing in Wano changes how Oda approaches "climaxes" in arcs and it doesnt change here (usually 60-70% of an arc vs the villain faction).

We just had a war and it was terrible, you're telling me we're getting another one

We just had a war and it was terrible, you're telling me we're getting another one
Wano's war was kept entirely inside one island. Whatever incident Egghead sparks will be the World War of One Piece. Pure chaos everywhere. Pirates and Marines duking it out on every place imaginable and unimaginable. And of course, Dragon actually doing something that isn't just standing there and smiling or looking ominous.

Wano's war was kept entirely inside one island. Whatever incident Egghead sparks will be the World War of One Piece. Pure chaos everywhere. Pirates and Marines duking it out on every place imaginable and unimaginable. And of course, Dragon actually doing something that isn't just standing there and smiling or looking ominous.
Sorta, but we are talking about the arc at hand, and theres a war happening on the island first before it sparking to anything else.

I genuinely think Luffy might be fucked at Egghead now.
• Four Seraphim ready to kick his ass due to being ordered to by York
• Two of Blackbeard's commanders, one with a Mythical Zoan and another who's extremely ambiguous but seemingly one of Blackbeard's top brass
• A naval fleet with an Admiral and one of the Gorosei (who are confirmed fighters now) on board
At the very least you can hope that Smoker snuck in to secretly help Luffy out or something.
i don't think luffy is that in trouble because

1 the seraphim are weaker if oda allows luffy to use awakening and acoc against the seraphim they be done for good even with the flames on

2 devon is fodder so she only be trouble because of ability of changing into people not her strength only the guy with wings should be a bit of a threat since he should be at least stronger than queen

3 luffy can use haoushoku (if oda allows him to use it) to knock out fodders on the naval fleet (minus kizaru and saturn)

4 s-snake could be allying with luffy soon so it be 3 seraphim ready to fight

Status
Not open for further replies.