Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bozos in this community are really going to make me write a thread about the Gorosei and all the time they're sweating like pussies over the most trivial things happening.
I'm pretty sure something said they literally can't stop/control Shanks if he decided to go on a rampage lol.
I really hope they're at least Admiral level but I'm pretty fucking sure FIVE ADMIRALS would stop Shanks from rampaging..

He doesn't have to answer them.

Way to cope like crazy. They said it's a legend even to them. They weren't alive the last time it appeared.

Read what? Gorosei having Orochi lvl feats and letting Sabo escape them 5V1 ? Yikes.

Imagine being retarded enough to believe Sabo would walk out alive of a room with Akainu,Aokiji,Kizaru,Fujitora and Ryokugyu in it
And Luffy did with whole MF against him though he had support all I am saying is its plot armour nothing special.Doesnt prove anything maybe Gorosei are average strength or even above yonko this doesn't prove .Escaping is quite common in OP.And if you are rev no 1 commander with plot armour it's definitely more easy according to plot .
The only laughable point that this chapter proves which you can't debunk is Fujitora for bandage 🩹 while fighting 1 Yc3 level commander if he has not fought Sabo and Sabi received from Gorosei.While escaping is common but injuring someone so gravel that they had bandages for weeks is not😆

I'm pretty sure something said they literally can't stop/control Shanks if he decided to go on a rampage lol.
I really hope they're at least Admiral level but I'm pretty fucking sure FIVE ADMIRALS would stop Shanks from rampaging..
That's general hype, they also said Marco could stop BB and he got demolished by him.
But I do not believe the Gorosei to be Top Tiers, at all.

They could provide some excellent "content" that's not power related, a character with the abilities to fight doesn't grant them Top Tier status.

They're not Admiral level.
It's insane how dumb this community can get sometimes
Even if they're somehow not aging/immortal they're still stuck in OLD BODIES

Same community that shits on WB,Sengoku,Garp for being old is now wanking 98 y.o grandpas.

And Luffy did with whole MF against him though he had support all I am saying is its plot armour nothing special.Doesnt prove anything maybe Gorosei are average strength or even above yonko this doesn't prove .Escaping is quite common in OP.And if you are rev no 1 commander with plot armour it's definitely more easy according to plot .
The only laughable point that this chapter proves which you can't debunk is Fujitora for bandage 🩹 while fighting 1 Yc3 level commander if he has not fought Sabo and Sabi received from Gorosei.While escaping is common but injuring someone so gravel that they had bandages for weeks is not😆
You're already falling for bandage piece, that's a meme thing to hang on to.

Garp for example got hit in the chin by Pre-Skip Luffy and fell of the bridge and got riddled with bandages, yet Akainu didn't have a single one.

Bandages are an indicator that a charactar partake in a battle, that's it. It shouldn't be used as a method of quantifying if the character is weak or not.

Im still on your mind, have you tried getting a hobby?
Hold on guys.. This guy named Seatonnes on Worstgen just said I'm on his mind.. I really need to retaliate and get into a useless argument with him over this... Very important and hurtful comment...
Shut your nerd ass up. Your country got sonned by flightless birds lol.
They're not Admiral level.
It's insane how dumb this community can get sometimes
Even if they're somehow not aging/immortal they're still stuck in OLD BODIES

Same community that shits on WB,Sengoku,Garp for being old is now wanking 98 y.o grandpas.
Didn't Sickbeard match Akainu a couple times despite having a heart attack and cancer though?
And Sengoku humbled BB and his crew when he just got the Gura.

Two Admirals failed to do shit against Morley or Karasu though...

Or what about Luffy surviving Marineford with half the Marines gunning for him?
Go read the chapter, and tell me where did the Admirals attack on panel, I'll wait.
By the next chapter Morley suddenly spawned near Kuma.

We haven't seen them attack one single time, how do you want them to be damaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.