Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the portrayal of Kizaru carrying Saturn tea and is dialogue being nervous/uneasy for the first time in the entire series.
He’s not nervous around Saturn, he’s nervous about Saturn protection because it is his fucking job and he’ll look like shit if anything happens to one of the 5 most important world leaders.
There’s no «portrayal », just headcanons.

@EmperorKinyagi don’t get me wrong, I always said Gorosei were fighters and will be strong. But based on what we have putting them in the top 5/10 strongest characters in the world is just undeserved wank. If we got a Gorosei negging Sabo off-screen in 1 vs 1 that would have been different.
Admirals role in the story is mostly to be powerful fighters and nothing else. while Gorosei will be relevant even without being god tier due to all the knowledge they must have on the WG and secret history.

He’s not nervous around Saturn, he’s nervous about Saturn protection because it is his fucking job and he’ll look like shit if anything happens to one of the 5 most important world leaders.
There’s no «portrayal », just headcanons.
Also if the Gorosei were truly strong top tiers, then Saturn wouldn’t need to rely on Kizaru’s protection in the first place right?

yet they had to call a whole fleet + an admiral just to ensure his safety

you could argue they’re just doing this to keep the public image in check (haha gorosei old and frail need guards) but they could have just kept his involvement a secret to begin with if they care about the public opinion

For now, I’m under the impression that all 5 of them have strong/OP abilities but still not enough to warrant them being top tier fighters in the verse

Admirals will remain the strongest military force the World Government has.

this is punk hazard Zoro:

Zoro is super ready to take down an admiral especially post wano:myman:

Top revo commander reaction when fuji want to call a meteor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.