Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They fought for like 15 minutes and the fight was one sidded- that moment where Sanji was numb because of his genes, 20 moves or so is not much, these can be served in under 1 minute, Luffy needed 10 h vs craker in wcl. Queen vs Sanji sucked because the entire fight was like a plot device for Sanji, it was more about lore, germa and shet
Queen without his plague was bodying the shit outta Post PU Sanji , tf u talking about ? lol

which enemy is that lol you're just desperate at this point
Did you miss Enies Lobby and how Blueno was unable to see or react to Luffy?
I forgot that Zoro fans don't read. My bad.
Otherwise you wouldn't use a argument that is denied in the own manga when it was stated that Sanji invisibility was equivalent to germa tech. Context don't matter at this point.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ozai mitght've been the weakest antagonist in the show for me.

I just think he appeared way too late and wasn't developed enough, considering his major role.
Yeah, I get that. A lot of people say the same thing. I really like Ozai mostly because of Zuko’s relationship with him. He definitely needed a solid 3/4 episodes of being an active primary antagonist. At the very least they could’ve done a flashback episode showing Zuko’s early life, like the comics did, where Ozai’s depravity is shown.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah, I get that. A lot of people say the same thing. I really like Ozai mostly because of Zuko’s relationship with him. He definitely needed a solid 3/4 episodes of being an active primary antagonist. At the very least they could’ve done a flashback episode showing Zuko’s early life, like the comics did, where Ozai’s depravity is shown.
Despite the hatred, Korra's got some top tier antagonists back to back.
The weakest, IMO, being her uncle.
Zaheer, though.
My favorite overall considering both shows. I REALLY love the Red Lotus.

@EmperorKinyagi don’t get me wrong, I always said Gorosei were fighters and will be strong. But based on what we have putting them in the top 5/10 strongest characters in the world is just undeserved wank. If we got a Gorosei negging Sabo off-screen in 1 vs 1 that would have been different.
Admirals role in the story is mostly to be powerful fighters and nothing else. while Gorosei will be relevant even without being god tier due to all the knowledge they must have on the WG and secret history.
The problem is that we’re (at least I am) still 90% sure that Im is the strongest person alive, and Sabo got out of the room with Im there, so it’s probably just PIS

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Did you miss Enies Lobby and how Blueno was unable to see or react to Luffy?
I forgot that Zoro fans don't read. My bad.
Otherwise you wouldn't use a argument that is denied in the own manga when it was stated that Sanji invisibility was equivalent to germa tech. Context don't matter at this point.
so you're just proving my point here that it's something everyone can do lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Despite the hatred, Korra's got some top tier antagonists back to back.
The weakest, IMO, being her uncle.
Zaheer, though.
My favorite overall considering both shows. I REALLY love the Red Lotus.
The Red Lotus does get dangerously into Anime Land but I do love how they’re the Anti—Gaang from the first series. Zaheer was the first good antagonist and probably the best major antagonist sans Azula. I loved seeing Zaheer turn the Air bending philosophy around as his justification to hurt others, the opposite of what the monks would want.

Ghazan and Ming Hua criminally underused.
What’s your all time villain rankings in how you like them?

- Sabo uses a huge Fire Fist on all 5 Gorosei, their bodies are completely destroyed
- Sabo then runs away, but we see 5 monster shadows turning back into the bodies of the 5 Gorosei
- It's implied the Gorosei are 5 shadow puppets created by Imu, who also uses shadow attacks this chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.