Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that we’re (at least I am) still 90% sure that Im is the strongest person alive, and Sabo got out of the room with Im there, so it’s probably just PIS
To be fair Imu has been catching nothing but Ls so far.
it’s crazy but the character with the best portrayal right now is Shanks , a good guy. How can you have tension like this?

I mean the marines too are part of the balance. Not the WG themselves tho they are not considered in that equation for a reason

Neither the revolutionaries
No people just don't understand how strong the yonkous's were.none of the things you mentioned are a real threat to the Yonkou. ALSO THE WG is going to have more than 9 guys protecting them you can imagine some bishops etc.

Failed to capture Sabo and freaking Wapol.

Also showed he can’t perception blitz Sabo which implies Sabo is relative to him in speed.
The fact that there are 3 or 4 people alive right now outside of WG that know his identity is already a massive L on its own

how do you keep yourself a hidden secret to the whole world for 800 years only to be caught lackin in a single day
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The Red Lotus does get dangerously into Anime Land but I do love how they’re the Anti—Gaang from the first series. Zaheer was the first good antagonist and probably the best major antagonist sans Azula. I loved seeing Zaheer turn the Air bending philosophy around as his justification to hurt others, the opposite of what the monks would want.

Ghazan and Ming Hua criminally underused.
What’s your all time villain rankings in how you like them?
- Zaheer >>> someone who genuinely pursues something "good and altruist" from his PoV. Definitely Korra's greatest challenge in her road to mature as the Avatar. Not only he was a powerful bender, but his entire philosophy was necessary for Korra to stop being a "child avatar", and considering the true weight of her responsibilities.

- Azula >>> EXTREMELY charismatic, a real menace, and she gets even more endearing by the fact that she isn't just an obstacle for Aang's journey, but for Zuko as well. An antagonist that works wonders for both the protagonist and deuteragonist? Rare thing to see.

- Amon (before the bloodbending reveal) >>> a twist on the "bending is cool" theme. Amon represents a dangerous reactionary PoV that easily spreads irl, with people blaming groups of people due to "natural" characteristics, or for just being who they are. The reveal that is was all a ruse and he was some powerful bloodbending kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda ruined it for me, though.

- Zhao >>> he gets high on the list for "being the first major villain in the series". Didn't have much expectations for him, but he performed his role admirably. He also served as an obstacle for both Aang and Zuko.

- Ozai and Kuvira >>>dictators with some grandiose mentality. I give the edge to Ozai due to his ominous presence during the entire of Aang's journey, but, as I've said before, he just fell short on development, IMO. Kuvira was great, though.

- Unalaq >>> really, really weak grandiose villain that lacks the little charisma both Ozai and Kuvira had. The "dark avatar" plot was pretty meh, IMO. Seeing Wan's story was cool, though.

Honorable mentions:
- Feng >>> he was a cool antagonist in Ba Sing Se, but he got majorly outplayed by Azula, so he didn't get to shine for much long. A pity.
- The rest of the Red Lotus >>>I love them, but, being realistic, only Zaheer "mattered". Ghazan's lava bending and Ming-Hua no arms water bending were cool as fuck, though. my personal favorites from fighting standpoint.
- Yakone and Sato >>>meh. Amon was the star of the first season. But Yakone had a beautifully tragic ending alongside his brother. Shed a tear.
- Hama >>> her and Koh are the scariest characters in the show.

If I forgot anyone, it's because it's been a long, long time since I've watched the shows. Not because I don't like them.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
- Zaheer >>> someone who genuinely pursues something "good and altruist" from his PoV. Definitely Korra's greatest challenge in her road to mature as the Avatar. Not only he was a powerful bender, but his entire philosophy was necessary for Korra to stop being a "child avatar", and considering the true weight of her responsibilities.

- Azula >>> EXTREMELY charismatic, a real menace, and she gets even more endearing by the fact that she isn't just an obstacle for Aang's journey, but for Zuko as well. An antagonist that works wonders for both the protagonist and deuteragonist? Rare thing to see.

- Amon (before the bloodbending reveal) >>> a twist on the "bending is cool" theme. Amon represents a dangerous reactionary PoV that easily spreads irl, with people blaming groups of people due to "natural" characteristics, or for just being who they are. The reveal that is was all a ruse and he was some powerful bloodbending kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda ruined it for me, though.

- Zhao >>> he gets high on the list for "being the first major villain in the series". Didn't have much expectations for him, but he performed his role admirably. He also served as an obstacle for both Aang and Zuko.

- Ozai and Kuvira >>>dictators with some grandiose mentality. I give the edge to Ozai due to his ominous presence during the entire of Aang's journey, but, as I've said before, he just fell short on development, IMO. Kuvira was great, though.

- Unalaq >>> really, really weak grandiose villain that lacks the little charisma both Ozai and Kuvira had. The "dark avatar" plot was pretty meh, IMO. Seeing Wan's story was cool, though.

Honorable mentions:
- Feng >>> he was a cool antagonist in Ba Sing Se, but he got majorly outplayed by Azula, so he didn't get to shine for much long. A pity.
- The rest of the Red Lotus >>>I love them, but, being realistic, only Zaheer "mattered". Ghazan's lava bending and Ming-Hua no arms water bending were cool as fuck, though. my personal favorites from fighting standpoint.
- Yakone and Sato >>>meh. Amon was the star of the first season. But Yakone had a beautifully tragic ending alongside his brother. Shed a tear.
- Hama >>> her and Koh are the scariest characters in the show.

If I forgot anyone, it's because it's been a long, long time since I've watched the shows. Not because I don't like them.
You really typed this long

Status
Not open for further replies.