Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I said Shanks getting off screened nearly clears his character away in earlier posts. He's got some mysteries, but his story purpose is based around being a milestone for Luffy.

Yup. Imu-sama's introduction devalued every other major antagonist left in the series, for better or worse.

You're reading a shonen written by an author who has an obsession with the MC and has already had Sabo's hype eclipse Dragon's, literally written in his panels.

Dragon won't be taking down the big bad of the series. TBF the character hasn't earned or deserved any of that. His ignorance of Imu-sama's existence really hammers in the fact that Dragon's not gonna be the one to topple the WG.
dragon probably will fight one of 5 elders / leader of holy knights or will be hype tool for imu
after nika BS we will get current joyboy vs king of the world

there was 2 option 1)imu isn't a fighter 2)imu is strongest and will be final opponent and after this chapter 99 percent its 2

This is facts but I'm always biased towards Luffy since he's one of my favs
We all love Luffy but Zoro was stronger

Dressrosa Luffy 100
Egg Head Sanji 110
Dressrosa Zoro 125
Chapter 1000 Luffy 130
Chapter 1000 Zoro without Ashura 140
Chapter 1000 Zoro witih Ashura 170
Chapter 1010 Luffy 175
Chapter 1033 Luffy 210
Chapter 1035 Zoro 280
Nika Luffy 285
Current Zoro 290
Current Luffy 290

bro its shounen if they are end game opponent of major characters then they are op its simple logic most major characters will be top tier before final war they need at least opponent in their level if not stronger
the fuck you talking about? Gorosei ain't gonna be fighting any important top tiers lmao

You need to get this through your head. Characters in this series can tell how strong people are, Gorosei aren't a secret, bunch people like Sengoku, Akainu, Lucci, vice admirals visited Gorosei and they can feel how strong Gorosei are and they aren't impressed.

That's why 3 Admirals are still WG's strongest fighters
and not 5 Gorosei

lmao

Oda should have at least read some Cthulu Mythos, Azatoth is one of the best models to take as a God like characters, hell take some Cristian Mythology.

At least distinguish the King of the World for centuries from your average villain.
This is lazy as fuck.

Tho granted One piece has been over 1000 chapters. Imu came a bit late, but he shouldn't have. He should have been around since pre time skip so Oda can at least portray him as unique.

Sweat to God, Mihawk's words feel like they fit his character, they have nuance and uniqueness to them like this

|If he can write Mihawk in unique enough way, he clearly has capability, Imu is literally king of the world, his words should be far more nuanced.

Now it makes me think Oda doesn't give much shits about Imu
Mihawk barely gets any screen time at all. You think the two might be related? Will of the off-screen.

Well, now that you say that I kinda get it…

I remember hearing Hagoromo speak, it was very formal. The kind of speaking you’d expect from a really old person. If I remember correctly, he even changed the way he spoke shortly after so that Naruto could understand. :milaugh:

This isn’t the last time we‘ll see Imu, so Oda still has some time to improve their character.

…As long as he doesn’t give them the Vegapunk treatment. :catsweat:
That's what I am saying

Maybe something like this should come from Imu

But no Imu be like "Shut up Peasant, I will whoop your ass"
And Sabo is just out running him :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.