Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
would be funny if between the 5 gorosei there are major gap in power, aint that a possibility?
there were 5SN on the rooftop and clearly only 2 shined and got advcoc:risiup:

Let see so far everything around the gorosei are still headcanon

What I wish but I am sure Loda will dissapoint is the fact that all future fight around df zoan user will become pure comedy goofy as fuck like g5 vs kaido and that is something that will make tone of fans bitterly angry with Oda:risitasad::josad:
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that the rooftop5 vs yonkos is NOT the same as the gorosei and whoever fights them.

Not sure why, though.
Maybe it's because, in the end, the "rooftop5" didnt win and had to split the yonkos, while zoro and killer had to go for their "real matchups".

But the Gorosei will be the actual matchups.

But sure.

1000+ chapters and people are dead set into going the wrong route until the end?
I'm good.
:pepecroc:

is there any non powerjunkie here questioning why tf would King Cobra go directly to the Gorosei asking all these things about the past, Ds. etc etc like a complete idiot ?
He was probably dying from sickness and the actual idiots here would be the elders if one of if not the most loved Government-affiliated royal in the world entered the room alive but left it dead by non-natural causes.

The only thing Cobra miscalculated was Im's existence; the elders themselves didn't expect Im to appear so they weren't even planning to murder him but just dodge his questions. What got Cobra killed was finding out about Im, none of his questions.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that the rooftop5 vs yonkos is NOT the same as the gorosei and whoever fights them.

Not sure why, though.
Maybe it's because, in the end, the "rooftop5" didnt win and had to split the yonkos, while zoro and killer had to go for their "real matchups".

But the Gorosei will be the actual matchups.

But sure.

1000+ chapters and people are dead set into going the wrong route until the end?
I'm good.
:pepecroc:
:pepehawk:

is there any non powerjunkie here questioning why tf would King Cobra go directly to the Gorosei asking all these things about the past, Ds. etc etc like a complete idiot ?
Overall, looking at the little we know Cobra knew about the events he looks suicidal. Not only that but he put his daughter in risk since he already saw another princess being almost captured.

The best bet I have is that he knew the guys personally before and thought that they were above those things and wouldn't dare to kill him for nothing. If Imu didn't appear to talk about plot he would probably be correct about his assertions.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Yeah, just how you were saying back then "Queen will be defeated by a tag team of Sanji + Drake + Apoo + my friend's grandma + the bus driver that brings my cousin to school"
Lol
This is just funny at this point
Queen fought agaisnt marco, chooper and geshia (4 vs 1):sanjismug:

Status
Not open for further replies.