Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're literally proving yourself wrong your own post. A Dog is still a different shape, only because we haven't seen them use other shit on panel doesn't mean they can't. Akainu and Aokiji have proven that they can use the ground and even the weather that's beyond anything any weapon user has shown in the series period. Katakuri who was designed to be a Logia stands as the best fight of the series and the most exciting part wasn't his weapon.

To each their own i guess.
Man doesn’t remember how nuts crocodiles fights were when he was creating sand blades, sand storms, and quick sand attacks.

so hakai wasnt a haki attack?
:cheers:
glad we agree
Didn't say anything about hakai.

Hakai was an attack that required Kaido and BM full strength and power. Even though BM clashed against Kaido and split the sky, Kaido still needed to make sure BM had the required strength and power to perform. That tells us everything we need to know about Hakai.

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You're literally proving yourself wrong your own post. A Dog is still a different shape, only because we haven't seen them use other shit on panel doesn't mean they can't. Akainu and Aokiji have proven that they can use the ground and even the weather that's beyond anything any weapon user has shown in the series period. Katakuri who was designed to be a Logia stands as the best fight of the series and the most exciting part wasn't his weapon.

To each their own i guess.
lmao just because he shaped his fist like a dog doesnt change the fact that he's still punching people, garp has attacked twice in the series with named attacks and is already better than anything akainu has ever shown, the only unique attack he has is his meteor shower

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Didn't say anything about hakai.

Hakai was an attack that required Kaido and BM full strength and power. Even though BM clashed against Kaido and slip the sky, Kaido still needed to make sure BM had the required strength and power to perform. That tells us everything we need to know about Hakai.
world strongest slash isnt using mihawks full power?
:risitameh:
you funny man

Oda preferred to have Jabra in Mariejoa rather than bring him to help Sanji against the Seraphim and make him job to Stussy

What is Oda trying to say

Sanji and his opponents build different

Sengoku was alone on the platform though while Imu + Gorosei were all together and Wapol escaped too. It's just amusing that people remember the plot so suddenly whenever it isn't about the Admirals lol.

It's completely possible that the Gorosei end up stronger, I'm not mad at that, it's your average Shounen development.
It's mostly depend who Gorosei really are
If they are some immortal entities from the void century than yeah. The thing, is that Wano suggest this is not the case as they didn't know about the Nika stuff.
Or they are just powerful celestial dragons that happen to be stronger/more competent than the rest and were trusted by Imu, I think it's possible they were former holy knights. Then them being weaker than admirals is to be expected and their role is mostly to stack the WG with more powerful fightes (as strong as admiras are, there are not enough of them to dea with the Fairy Condom alliance) while also dropping lore stuff.
Admiras role is mostly to be fighters and nothing else, so I'm not going to undersell them without actual proper feats from the old men.

What shocks me the most is how calm are the Gorosei, even in front of a Yonkou, an angry Fleet Admiral, the second in command of the RA. :gonope:

They showed concern and fear only when their Power and control were endangered, when Clover was about to reveal the name of the ancient Kingdom, when The White Warrior Nika was shown and when Cobra was revealing the content of Lily's letter.:goyea:

Like they do not fear anything from a military/fighting point of view, rather they fear only political and socio-cultural threat: just how strong are they? :whitepress:

lmao just because he shaped his fist like a dog doesnt change the fact that he's still punching people, garp has attacked twice in the series with named attacks and is already better than anything akainu has ever shown, the only unique attack he has is his meteor shower
You're not making any sense whatsoever. If you're talking diversity Garp can only be the one dimensional fighter ever. You're confusing what you personally prefer to what's actually more diverse.

Kizaru

- Kicks
- Laser beams
- swordsmanship
- Marksmanship
- High movement speed
- Teleportation by reflecting light

And this is all just the tip of the iceberg lmao. Logias are in canon far superior in that regard whether i bring uo Crocodile, Smoker, Enel, Kizaru etc

Status
Not open for further replies.