Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
You're not making any sense whatsoever. If you're talking diversity Garp can only be the one dimensional fighter ever. You're confusing what you personally prefer to what's actually more diverse.

Kizaru

- Kicks
- Laser beams
- swordsmanship
- Marksmanship
- High movement speed
- Teleportation by reflecting light

And this is all just the tip of the iceberg lmao. Logias are in canon far superior in that regard whether i bring uo Crocodile, Smoker, Enel, Kizaru etc
kizaru has the most unique fighting among the og admirals that's true, but even he switches to fighting with a weapon, funny how that works

What shocks me the most is how calm are the Gorosei, even in front of a Yonkou, an angry Fleet Admiral, the second in command of the RA. :gonope:

They showed concern and fear only when their Power and control were endangered, when Clover was about to reveal the name of the ancient Kingdom, when The White Warrior Nika was shown and when Cobra was revealing the content of Lily's letter.:goyea:

Like they do not fear anything from a military/fighting point of view, rather they fear only political and socio-cultural threat: just how strong are they? :whitepress:
Tbf, they had no reason to fear Shanks. He was there on peaceful terms and looking to talk about someone. Makes you think actually...

kizaru has the most unique fighting among the og admirals that's true, but even he switches to fighting with a weapon, funny how that works
What is your point ?
Are we talking what's the strongest or what's the most diverse?

Kizaru being able to adjust his fighting style so well to the given oponnent is proof of what I'm saying. You weirdly went on to reference Akainu who is the Logia we've pretty much seen the least about when there are a handful of Logias that provided canon material already.

No swordsman can adjust to fighting style, all they do is take their sword and swing as hard as they can.

Is that supposed to be a title? :kobeha:
OP fans are the best, now we should focus on how Luffy is going to beat a kid version of a guy that Zoro defeated in the last arc. :myman:
It doesn't have to be and kaido will still be stronger

Alot of the things yall say make no sense but trying to shit on luffy for struggling with a seraphim while zoro is struggling just the same post king really doesnt

Gorosei cant relate. They are end game villains
Blackbeard is a side quest
ZKKtards: Yonko underling Mihawk is final villain but Yonko are not

ZKKtards again: Gorosei swordsman is final villain too but not Yonko
:gokulaugh:

While Oda: story is based on fighting against Yonko (he didn't plan losers like shichibukai and gorosei)

Imu and Gorosei hunting Sabo and Cobra down - those panels were creepy. I wonder why he was so secretive about ruling the world if he is really really strong? Can’t he/she just sit on throne and rule ?
In one of the panels, Imu looked surely like a woman. Hope Oda can write a woman villain who is an actual threat instead of being a gag character.

When I think about Vivi situation, she doesn’t actually know that Cobra is dead. Her leaving her father behind and escaping seems a bit out of character?

Status
Not open for further replies.