One Piece - Chapter 1085: The death of Nefertari Cobra

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Oh she will reunite with them soon, I just can’t think of how right now. Idk if Morgans deciding to look for the burned man will do the trick
Yeah thats what I mean about Stussy being a factor here. Maybe the 6 Emperors convene at their own hidden location to discuss Underworld issues, idk lol.

Considering Oda introduced 6 of them and only 2 have been relevant so far, I wonder if the others will have significant roles. Nothing huge mind you, but just to characterize what they will do in the future and how the Underworld (and its various members) will be used in the future.

It's been a month so unless wapol now get there it don't look like morgans get the info from wapol.
Even Sabo don't want the info to get out to many people also .
We leaned that Wapol contacted morgans lol. That was in the after math of the reverie chapters.

Morgans also just flat out refused the WG threat and knocked out the cp agent they sent.

The fact is, they should've pulled off all the stops for this. They should have sent a holy knight or two at least. Instead they sent some fodder lol.

Incompetence at its finest.

Why are we getting this complicated for a shonen aimed at kids lol.

The chapter before Stussy was revealed to be the first successful clone of Bakkin. Bakkin the next chapter references Weevil as truly related to Whitebeard and namedrops Vegapunk, the person responsible for cloning her. Weevil looks like a failed clone of Whitebeard, in all but strength essentially.

How is this not the simplest explanation lol
If you want simplicity for the kids then it'd be just their son.

Is the plotline and the story just simplistic and for kids in your view? It has more depth than that.
Would VP even have 6 satellites then?

If it's the simple answer then what's the point of having Weevil as a character at all? What exactly does it add to the story?

So Sabo never fought Fujitora or Aramaki?
Gorosei face tank a Hiken and Sabo is shocked at how demonic they are, yet AssmiraL bros would have us believe they're just fodders and not significant villains
:quest:
Admirals still are the real enemy

But i'm happy that i was wrong: every times that Oda wanks Marine's and WG's military strenght is a big W for us :funky::steef:

Something having a shadow or being depicted as a silhouette doesn't make them related.

:yurazclear:

The shadows in the second panel dwarf the thriller bark and are shaped like towers. How are they related to the Gorosei and Imu.
pretty sure the thriller bark shadows are just a nod to japanese folk lore aka aquatic yokais. Hilarious that all these years later some people still think they play an important role