One Piece - Chapter 1085: The death of Nefertari Cobra

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Hmmm...wouldnt it make sense for her then to rejoin the crew and learn the true history? If her ancestor is the reason all of this started and Cobra implies Alabasta's fate is to lead the charge on rebellion (thats what I take from this), i feel like being on the run with Luffy's crew is the safest avenue to go, for plot reasons too?
I think this storyline is all setting up Vivi declaring Alabasta free from the world government and that they are leaving it

what Iโ€™m unsure of yet is if she is going to claim it under the name of Dawn/D Clan or whatever. If so she is definitely joining

But if thatโ€™s the case then weโ€™re about to get a humongous lore dump

We leaned that Wapol contacted morgans lol. That was in the after math of the reverie chapters.

Morgans also just flat out refused the WG threat and knocked out the cp agent they sent.

The fact is, they should've pulled off all the stops for this. They should have sent a holy knight or two at least. Instead they sent some fodder lol.

Incompetence at its finest.
Yes but then we saw Wapol with Morgans for a few days but we did not see anything leak about Imu and the elders in the news.
Still could be Oda waiting for the flashback to done to show use the papers again but time will tell.

By the virtue of being the MCโ€™s older brother and being set up to be Dragonโ€™s successor I do think he will be a clear top tier and one of the most powerful characters.
But what actually happened compared to the crazy wank in the fandom after the flame emperor chapterโ€ฆ :doffytroll:
"Sabo can easily defeat 2 admirals and only received minor bandage wounds" "Flame Emperor > Admirals"
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Hmmm...wouldnt it make sense for her then to rejoin the crew and learn the true history? If her ancestor is the reason all of this started and Cobra implies Alabasta's fate is to lead the charge on rebellion (thats what I take from this), i feel like being on the run with Luffy's crew is the safest avenue to go, for plot reasons too?
Yup, Luffy Vivi and Law would all learn the truth of their name in laugh tale

at best Sabo will tell her sheโ€™s a D and about the letter but itโ€™s not like she knows what that means

Man what a great chapter! Oda portraying Imu and Gorosei looking this sinister was easily 10/10. For once, I actually enjoyed seeing silhouettes. Sabo tried to hit them all with Hiken, just like I thought. Yet it failed. The Gorosei are definitely top tiers and it's crystal clear Imu was portrayed as the final villain.

I can't wait to see Saturn in action.

And poor Wapol lmao. Dude just wanted to live as a king, yet he saw the evil root of the WG by accident and now has to flee for the rest of his life. He hated Cobra yet detested to see him being killed. That was really a good start with him.

Yup, Luffy Vivi and Law would all learn the truth of their name in laugh tale

at best Sabo will tell her sheโ€™s a D and about the letter but itโ€™s not like she knows what that means
See idk if Luffy will be there cause I canโ€™t remember the last time we saw him receive a lore drop. Oda could do the sleeping gag

but if she met Law that could be interesting