One Piece - Chapter 1085: The death of Nefertari Cobra

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Man what a great chapter! Oda portraying Imu and Gorosei looking this sinister was easily 10/10. For once, I actually enjoyed seeing silhouettes. Sabo tried to hit them all with Hiken, just like I thought. Yet it failed. The Gorosei are definitely top tiers and it's crystal clear Imu was portrayed as the final villain.

I can't wait to see Saturn in action.

And poor Wapol lmao. Dude just wanted to live as a king, yet he saw the evil root of the WG by accident and now has to flee for the rest of his life. He hated Cobra yet detested to see him being killed. That was really a good start with him.
Part of me hopes Saturn is just a display at Egghead and Luffy fights Kizaru.

If these guys are the endgame villains, then their threat should be maintained until the end, so hopefully Saturn does not lose in the same arc and is here to merely take the Seraphim (and does just that)

If these guys are the endgame villains, then their threat should be maintained until the end, so hopefully Saturn does not lose in the same arc and is here to merely take the Seraphim (and does just that)
Luffy defeated Cracker and Katakuri before taking on Kaido

He will defeat Saturn before taking out Imu

I hope the same. They finally got revealed to be fighters and then one of them should be defeated in the same arc? This wouldn't sit well with me. Plus, beating Kizaru would be great revenge for Luffy, considering what happened in SA and MF.

Yeah Saturn getting beat immediately when introduced would be kinda lame unless its Done well.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
β€Ž

So based on the standing positions

Gorbachev is this dude. That’s either a massive moustache or tusks. Anyone who knows japanese may be able to get a hint of his powers with the laugh

Next to him is the bird guy, who is the guy with the long moustaches

On the other side, Gandhi seems to be the human shaped one with the floating ribbon thing.
Saturn the bull, Blondie the giant?

We're due for the big incident at egg head. If that isn't a gorosei dying, I don't know what it could be.