One Piece - Chapter 1085: The death of Nefertari Cobra

Rate the chapter

• Total voters

That thing?

Highly doubt it’s one of the Gorosei. All the others are clear to see with individual silhouette‘s and eyes. Would be weird for one of them to be this tiny little thing that can’t be clearly seen.

I doubt Imu has even risen from the throne. It’s more powerful an image for them to have remained sitting while all the chaos is going on around them.
Oda did him dirty but there's no reason to believe they switched places in this double spread

I thought so too. But the giant one, the 6th one at the top, looks like it's coming down from the stairs head first. And it's arms are also in a position to crawl down.

So I think that might be imu, or maybe one of the gorosei covering imu.
It’s paneled weird I can see both sides.

On one hand, oda did show the blond gorosei (the one we’re all debating) seeing the attack coming. So it would make sense for him to be covering imu which would explain why his silhouette is on the stairs.

On the other hand I get why people think it may be imu

lol look guys, there's the mysterious 6th Gorosei. That is definitely not Imu who transformed into a giant in the earlier panel and was climbing down the stairs

:suresure:it's hilarious how many illiterates there are here
It is lol. It's just imu aura flexing. It's an effect to show the rage/anger. Like an impact frame in animation.

That "thing" is highlighted separately from the other bodies, its clearly separate.

Why would a big body come down from the middle if its not Imu? The next page literally shows the order and its obviously Imu's big eyes in the middle same exact order. He transforms the page before...
-one of the Gorosei, presumably blondie, since he noticed the attack, leapt up to protect Imu
-the next page is clearly symbolic and not reflective of how everyone is actually positioned.

That 2 is just the arm of the bald man lol. 6 is in the middle of 1 and 3 in the next panel.
Imu attack Cobra after mention of D

Sabo attack Gorōsei. They failed to defend

Sabo attack Imu. Imu transform and manage to defend himself
Imu comes down from throne.
He is in the middle of bird and that alien in both the panel.

Imu attack sabo again

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I think they’re all going to be devils or demonic. So he might be an Oni, we might see a Minotaur, could see some Devil bird, etc
Oni would have horns though he's bald and awakened

A minotaur for saturn
The blob for blonde I dunno
Garuda or maybe an Egyptian mythical bird
A boar ? I dunno any myth boars I think ancient Greek tales had a massive boar iirc

Imu attack Cobra after mention of D

Sabo attack Gorōsei. They failed to defend

Sabo attack Imu. Imu transform and manage to defend himself
Imu comes down from throne.
He is in the middle of bird and that alien in both the panel.

Imu attack sabo again
Yeah I saw it from your perspective after I posted that lol.

Definitely confusing. Maybe the official scans could clear it up.