Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen you insufferable prick, you made your point about not wanting to be tagged in the first post and you are still crying about it pages later.
Tell the same thing to Adam, you fucking idiot. He replied to my comment first. Go back and read what he said.
See, I hate this hypocrisy.

People who don't get enough validation and acceptance for their actions often go astray of the community they are in, they don't feel accepted in it so they don't feel connection ot it and can often lead to violence or severe case of depression

You want approval of your parents, your friends, family, people close to you, you want them to like you and accept you. There is a great quote
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth. - African Proverb
"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth" ....

Ummm now I see it...my mentality is the difference.
I wouldn't care about the village I would simply move out.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth" ....

Ummm now I see it...my mentality is difference.
I wouldn't care about the village I would simply move out.
Well yeah leaving is always an option - but even then, you would leave to a place that would accept you and you would seek validation and acceptance from

Status
Not open for further replies.