Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I would have some tolerance for a little bit depending but I would have a limit
Like torturing a bunch of villagers would be way too much in my eyes but if we wanted to try to pull some scores for cash/treasure I would be down for that

I wouldn't want to involve loved ones directly but say if we did have a fella we had to squeeze for info I'd be down for intimidation the fella directly to get what we need if it calls for it

Character motivation stuff is not something I'm used to and will have to learn but the vibe I'm going for is kinda going with the flow but try to have some good core values still

Like I wouldn't steal/swindle from a kid unless that kid was a real asshole kinda thing

Chaotic Good is the alignment I'm goin for
Good, good.

Lets say you dont have to see that shit happening and Ill just bring you a buttload of cash Pottie, enough to buy a wagon of the finest alcohol around.

Chaotic good is cool.

Mine is Neutral Evil.

Meeyori

❀ π“‚π‘œπ‘œπ“ƒ π“…π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ❀
β€Ž
How's the boy you are chasing? When is the wedding? How good will the cake be and will you put me as far away from Emma as possible?
We’re really happy, I’ve known him for 4 years already lol so it was really easy to get into the relationship after we got together

No wedding yet though :catblush:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
Good, good.

Lets say you dont have to see that shit happening and Ill just bring you a buttload of cash Pottie, enough to buy a wagon of the finest alcohol around.

Chaotic good is cool.

Mine is Neutral Evil.
Huh idk where you got the money from fella but thanks
I'm craving some Smoke Wagon Burbon if you want a bottle
:feelsokeman:

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
β€Ž
I dig it
Maybe even some Columbo elements where I seem more clever than at first glance
I remember that I have 8 INT and 14 WIS so that's something lmao
Could be fun
:saden:

I think I would have some tolerance for a little bit depending but I would have a limit
Like torturing a bunch of villagers would be way too much in my eyes but if we wanted to try to pull some scores for cash/treasure I would be down for that

I wouldn't want to involve loved ones directly but say if we did have a fella we had to squeeze for info I'd be down for intimidation the fella directly to get what we need if it calls for it

Character motivation stuff is not something I'm used to and will have to learn but the vibe I'm going for is kinda going with the flow but try to have some good core values still

Like I wouldn't steal/swindle from a kid unless that kid was a real asshole kinda thing

I think Adam’s confusing your character with Rottkins barbarian lol.

@Adam 🍎

Well yeah leaving is always an option - but even then, you would leave to a place that would accept you and you would seek validation and acceptance from
Ehh like I said I don't seek that from people and even more if they're strangers.

You see my way of life is if I want something I must to give something nothing else nothing more.
If I don't want anything then it is irrelevant all that is around.

This boils down to our different mentality I guess.
I can acknowledge seeing people who well needed to "fit" in the box but I never thought it was common.
Maybe I'm lucky to be kinda nonchalant about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.