Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
1 is the most toxic fandom and 4 is the least toxic:pagemoji:

1. Zoro Fandom
2. Sanji Fandom
3. Yonko Fandom
4 Admiral Fandom

Strength wise (same ranking as the one above)
1. Zoro Fandom
2. Sanji Fandom
3. Yonko Fandom
4. Admiral Fandom

Sword and Admiral Alliance happen because they can't handle the Sanji's or Yonko Fandom's absolute justice:pepecafe::pepecorn:
Sword bois allied with them since Admiral wanking is a new free estate.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman

1. Zoro Fandom
2. Sanji Fandom
3. Yonko Fandom
4 Admiral Fandom

1. Zoro Fandom
2. Sanji Fandom
3. Yonko Fandom
4. Admiral Fandom

Sword and Admiral Alliance happen because they can't handle the Sanji's or Yonko Fandom's absolute justice:pepecafe::pepecorn:
Swap the admiral fandom with the Yonko fandom in the second one

Sword bois allied with them since Admiral wanking is a new free estate.
I thought you're a Admiral fan? But yeah, you're right.
Swap the admiral fandom with the Yonko fandom in the second one
The only reason why I put the Yonko Fandom above the Admiral Fandom is because the Yonko Fandom is way bigger and have more fans than the Admiral Fandom (well, at least I saw a bunch of Yonko fans on YouTube, Twitter and other platforms but not in this forum though)

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
I thought you're a Admiral fan? But yeah, you're right.

The only reason why I put the Yonko Fandom above the Admiral Fandom is because the Yonko Fandom is way bigger and have more fans than the Admiral Fandom (well, at least I saw a bunch of Yonko fans on YouTube, Twitter and other platforms but not in this forum though)
Nah bro there are more Admiral fans. Discord is filled with them.

Im kinda like both. I like BB, and Kaido is alright. But Meme and Shanks are lame af. But I like every admiral.
Here's my list for favorite Yonko and Admirals in terms of character and strength.
The Yonko:
1. Big Mom (She's very awesome character right now and she's probably the most underrated character of all time in OP)
2. Kaido (He's cool as a character and I like his power and I started to defend him when Oden cut him in the flashback)
3. Blackbeard (Man's cool and awesome as fuck, he's definitely one of the best villain in OP right now and I can't wait to see more og him in the future, he's gonna a beast at EOS)
4. Shanks (He's alright as a character, I don't really like him much or anything but I only wank him if Mihawk or Admirals is involved LOL)

Yonko strength wise for me:
1. Big Mom
2. Kaido (This might change depending on if he decided to show his hybrid form or not and Big Mom is very old and got nerfed too as well)
3. Shanks (He's might surpass both Big Mom and Kaido if both of them fall in this arc)
4. Blackbeard (He's probably gonna surpass every Yonko in EOS)

The Admirals:
1. Akainu aka Red Dawg aka Chadkainu aka Flexzuki aka Papazuki:akasalt::akaman:
2. Fujitora (Man's underrated as fuck):fujilaugh:
3. Kizaru (We all know why):kizabat:
4. Aokiji (Straight up awesome and badass)
5. Ryokugyu (Lack of panels)

Admiral strength wise:
1. Akainu (Obviously)
2. Aokiji
3. Kizaru
4. Fujitora
5. Ryokugyu (No feats so far):luuh:

If we are talking about fandoms in general then I made this post in another thread regarding the same subject.
Zoro vs Sanji discussions are the absolute worst versus discussion on the planet. The worst thing about it is that you can be anywhere, even in places where neither Zoro or Sanji should make an appearance, yet you will still find them. Yonko vs Admiral mostly occurs on relevant threads.

As for my own personal experience regarding each of the four fandoms absolute worst:

I) The absolute worst Zoro fans over exaggerate pretty much everything, whether it be how hard Sanji fails, how unimaginably awesome/epic/incredible/sexy Zoro is and they just straight up insult you. I have had everything from my genetic lineage to my reading comprehension insulted by Zoro fans.

II) The Sanji fandom at it’s absolute worst produces something far worse than any Zoro fan could ever objectively be compared to.

Self pitying, woe is me, victim complexes.

Zoro fans can tank as much shite as they can throw (which is respectable) but the absolute worst Sanji fans? They will throw shade and thinly veiled low tier bait and then cry when someone dares to bite, which is actually what they want in the first place so that they can then bitch about it and complain about how much of a victim they are.

Out of the four fandoms at their worst that I have dealt with, it is the Sanji fans that produce the most insufferable posters.

III) Yonko fans at their absolute worst rely on logical fallacies, contradictory logic and disingenuous arguments. However, they are not really all that toxic, just completely lacking in logic either genuinely or in an attempt to avoid superior arguments.

IV) The worst thing an Admiral fan will usually do to you is meme you... and then themselves... and then everyone else, cause honestly, the Admiral fandom is the one that is most self aware and has the best sense of humor. Best users, good posts and all round great sense of humour. I have never had a bad day because of an Admiral Tard.

Am I biased? Maybe but perhaps there is a reason why an individual whose favourite character is a Yonko, who used to defend Linlin and who used to believe Yonko >> Admirals (and Shanks >> Mihawk for those saucy sword bois) is now running with the Admiral crowd. :kizabat:

#AdmiralGang4Life :akaman:

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
If we are talking about fandoms in general then I made this post in another thread regarding the same subject.
This post from that thread by @Admiral Lee Hung is hilarious:
^Has been personally victimized by Shishio in the past lol.

In Thirsty Gen:

TAC: “Hey everyone, what’s up?”

Shishio: “Jack the Drought is such utter trash, he can’t withstand even a single ISDS. Weakest Yonko commander.”

TAC: Typing...

Shishio: “Honestly if I was a Jack fan I’d be more focused on losing my virginity than wanking a fictional cartoon elephant.”

I understand why TAC is on a quest to eliminate sword wank. :jay-he:
:gokulaugh:

Ping @TheAncientCenturion, @ShishioIsBack!

The One Piece YouTube and Twitter fandoms (special shout-out to Reddit too) are degenerate fandoms for casual degenerates that rely on appeal to majority rather than straight facts when it comes to any debate. Size is irrelevant when practically the entire fandom is filled with mediocre debaters.

1. Zoro Fandom
2. Sanji Fandom
3. Yonko Fandom
4 Admiral Fandom

1. Zoro Fandom
2. Sanji Fandom
3. Yonko Fandom
4. Admiral Fandom

How can you use the word "toxic" and keep Luffy fan base out of it? Luffy probably has some of the most toxic and brain dead fan boys out there.